POSITIVE Rep you would like to appeal or share

homme.homme

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry chap ... i'm sure she's lovely in real life, and nice to you , and wonderful and talented, but let's be honest here, coming in to the rep sharing thread to whine about me sharing rep and then sharing rep herself is pretty lame.
clopek posts 'im analog give me rep'

tg neg reps saying 'i hate you analog'

clopek neg reps saying ' i am curious as to what istigated such an unprecedented act of cuntery.'

clopek then edits his post and posts about his precious rep here. WAH.

still curious?

i think its pretty lame that you neg rep her just because she neg rep you (to be fair you asked but didn't specify). i didn't neg rep you after my superconfessional post on cancer and what not even though you neg repped me :rolleyes:

Guest youngteam

why the hell are people repping YOU? is it because they buy into your sophomoric and transparent crusade for cool points by wearing your black supremes in flood conditions? do they like the gaudy decor of your parents' house?

stupid fucking high schoolers.

reputation_pos.gifPost Your Creations...10-08-2007 02:35 AMllllllllllllllllol did it snap, crackle and pop?reputation_pos.gifPost Your Creations...09-21-2007 03:46 AMtimberhaha! - that crunchy bagel is both heart warming and terribly depressing.

:(

So much +rep for derailing a thread in the trash icon_lol.gif

reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 09:38 PM gfunkdocta LOLLERCOASTER reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 09:05 PM GiZMO Hahahaha nice find. reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:38 PM acidline I'm going to have nightmares. reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:26 PM edwithoutahead huge crab!!!!!! reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:18 PM herpsky

reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:08 PM PaperSt. WTF is that thing??

Guest supernoob
So much +rep for derailing a thread in the trash icon_lol.gif

reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 09:38 PM gfunkdocta LOLLERCOASTER reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 09:05 PM GiZMO Hahahaha nice find. reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:38 PM acidline I'm going to have nightmares. reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:26 PM edwithoutahead huge crab!!!!!! reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:18 PM herpsky

reputation_pos.gifstreetware...and recovery 11-01-2007 08:08 PM PaperSt. WTF is that thing??

no1 cared bout my story.... how i got off supleme, arife, hypeshooz...