POSITIVE Rep you would like to appeal or share

homme.homme

After my first waywt disaster, westside pos repped me to shield me from negs, probably saved my sufu life.
pics of first disaster?

i missed it

Id have to search around... (is my way of telling you no)
tbh, i thought u were a joke poster.

i don't regret it though. i probably would've wasted em.

This is probably the picture.

if not, then it's the next Waywt post he did, which has been striken from the internet

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gloating about a rep is kind of lame, but i must admit, i was fucking psyched when i saw this in my recent rep. learned how to take a screen shot just as it has reached the very bottom.

bestrepeverkm7.jpg

also tg agreeing that i was a dork was a highlight, but that one is long gone :D

edit: WEST- i resized the picture about five seconds after posting it, chillllll the fuck out. y u so meen to me? :(

I like how I got the same comment from two different people.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 10-08-2007 07:28 PM Mr Waffles "your too close mon" - dylan

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 10-08-2007 07:01 PM Bona Drag you're too close man TOO CLOSE!!11!!!!!!!!!

I got rep from Icarus, then he left like the next day:confused::confused:

what are you eating... 09-12-2007 10:04 AM Icarus You have no idea how nice it is to see someone with some good vegetarian/vegan inventiveness in this thread. A glut of blood for sure. Looks incredible.

This made me lol. That actually was what I was wearing that day. I threw on the beanie and took the pics for lulz.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 10-14-2007 07:21 AM MiniW this is funny shit, next time I would impersonate a better dressed sufu'er

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...06-12-2007 10:20 PMmiddleeastbeastyou are one weird looking motherfucker. seriously.

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...10-18-2007 07:13 PMscrufi was gonna - you but that dance deserves infinite positive. i am in debt to you

I slipped out of some neg rep !

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing...10-18-2007 09:48 PMpanicinapagodaso are so handsome

What's that mean !

reputation_neg.gifSuperfuture Random... 10-20-2007 06:39 PM tg76 i hate you analog

reputation_pos.gifFavorite honkeys,... 10-18-2007 06:32 AM Cotton Duck made me laugh for some reason

reputation_neg.gifworst waywt fits 10-11-2007 06:04 AM mike lowrey testing 1 2 3

reputation_pos.gifWhat are you wearing... 09-23-2007 05:35 PM kiya haha.. so true.

reputation_neg.gifFavorite honkeys,... 10-17-2007 09:43 PM diamonds HAH IM ACTUALLY NOT (out of rep)

reputation_pos.gifhow's your edge? sf... 09-10-2007 01:30 PM timber haha!! Well, it's a vice he has to live with everyday..

such a mishmash of hatred and love from sufus finest...or most reppery anyway

clopek posts 'im analog give me rep'

tg neg reps saying 'i hate you analog'

clopek neg reps saying ' i am curious as to what istigated such an unprecedented act of cuntery.'

clopek then edits his post and posts about his precious rep here. WAH.

still curious?

edited because cotton duck seems like a nice fellow

note that the thread is devoted to sharing reps that you've recieved that amuse you, and you've taken part in the thread very much as i had. i hate to pull this card but if the thread bothers you that much don't fucking participate...and if the posters in this thread bother you perhaps you shouldn't join their ranks. clever jab though, calling me a crybaby.

yeah i uh...read it . what am i missing here? am i missing that she posted rep as an afterthought? I don't care. i posted in here because i was amused at the way people on here who I perceive to be "friends" in the internet sense of things take my sense of humour and posting style as either annoying or amusing.

yeah i uh...read it . what am i missing here? am i missing that she posted rep as an afterthought? I don't care. i posted in here because i was amused at the way people on here who I perceive to be "friends" in the internet sense of things take my sense of humour and posting style as either annoying or amusing.

well, you always did look a bit slow