Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

no CP/Jones/Pugh shirts at uniqlo as of 11.1

most of their stock is running REAL low, i'd assume their getting a big shipment in soon.

ps - there are new cords out... s-002 cut. they look nice! much more traditional corduroy fabric than the slim ones OMC was raving about a few weeks back

did they give more room on the seat? wear a size 29, but the seat is extremely tight. i can't tuck anything into the velvetish cords they have out now..

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they give more room on the seat? wear a size 29, but the seat is extremely tight. i can't tuck anything into the velvetish cords they have out now..

i didn't try them on, i just swung by to check on the new t's/pick up some socks&blank t's. they were a wider wale(sic?) cord, that felt velvety. maybe these are the ones you're talking about? red(or beige. i forgot) s-002 patch on the backside.

Looks great, especially for the price. If only a Uniqlo would open near me...

I think this company is gonna kill things, in a good way, my friend just came back from NYC and had a pair of thier selvage denim...they look soo good on her, and the price was unbelievable...like, I feel guilty, or sometimes, ashammed that I bought something so cool for such a cheap price...is this a revolution in fashion marketing? high-fashion cheap price?

I was told on the weekend that the London flagship store is getting all the new stock, this wednesday when it opens, and heaps has been held back because of it.

I assume this is when the british designer series will be released.

Did the US get them yet?

Guest supernoob
NIGAR WE ALL LUV DEM CASETEPLAYA DEM U IZ JUUZ A MUTHAFUCKA IN A VIETANMAN WAR NIGGA CKORLEA FUKC UPUSSYCLOT

noob ya man if i c i cop lyke 56 2 resell my nigga

tite pants waerin ass niggaaaaaa

resellin ass niggaaaa

im a tite pants warin ass nigga

im a ressellera ass nigga now

ay yo tyro say he gone cop 4 me but if he aint plzz hook a nigga up. i cant b skippin no work 2 go get desee hot FIIIYYAAAAAHHHHH SUNDAAAAAAZEE jawnz feelme???