Backpacks

ag229487

Anyone know of any simple drawstring bag/backpack thats better than this?

if not the iise one there's also this

http://www.butteryst...wood-wilson-bag

edit: also stumbled across this all of a sudden but it's only left in olive green (black sold out) and a shoulder strap so doesn't quite count. still worth looking at i fathom.

Edited by gndm

Any variants for black leather backpack? price <600$

I don't think you understand the concept of this forum very well judging by your posts.

EDIT1: made a search for you, but i wasn't very lucky at finding many options. see if any of these work out for you http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=BLACK+LEATHER+BACKPACK+FOR+DOUCHEBAG&_sacat=2984&_from=R40

Edited by Egpt

• 5 weeks later...

LOL, don't have waist straps on my backpacks.

I read about web dominators...military uses them to keep in dangling straps.

One of the things I love about TAD is the way every strap has a velcro crossbar to secure it so you don't have to deal with that.

Ecoalf backpack. Simple but nice enough design, water repellent, made from recycled materials (fishing nets). €110, not a bad price either.

Don't buy it.

I got it the other day but its a nasty light grey colour and it dosent look padded it just looks thin and flimsy, that combined with a slight shiny finish means overall it just looks like some cheap-ass freebie you got from a convention.

I returned it.