Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Speaking of next-level cars, this is the -just revealed- Nissan GT-R:

0-60mph in 3.5s. Laps the Nurburgring in 7:35s. Features the world's most advanced awd system. Priced lower than the Corvette Z06.

2007tokyonissangtrlive0up4.jpg

2007tokyonissangtrlive0uj9.jpg

2007tokyonissangtrlive0ul0.jpg

2007tokyonissangtrlive0jy5.jpg

It should be noted, Carlos Ghosn stated that a Silvia s16 should be expected soon after the GT-R is revealed.

u people are fucking retards, this is a fashion forum and u can't even recognize Fendi's all-over print

this would be even funnier if some random dumbass actually tried to call you out!

true, true

I retract my previous statement

Carrera GT > 911 Turbo > Carrera > Boxster

No way the boxster is at the bottom. not unless you don't like a nice drive...

Don't be like all the people where i live who see that the carrera is more expensive and automatically assume it is a better car. sure, more horsepower, whatever. I prefer the better drive.

this would be even funnier if some random dumbass actually tried to call you out!

yes, i tried to be stupidly harsh yet direct in the hope that some guy would get his panties all twisted up and would try to attack me.

now, u just blew my cover and crushed any chances of a good laugh that would come out of the whole situation.

i hate you so much right now.

yes, i tried to be stupidly harsh yet direct in the hope that some guy would get his panties all twisted up and would try to attack me.

now, u just blew my cover and crushed any chances of a good laugh that would come out of the whole situation.

i hate you so much right now.

you stupid it not be fendis. it is a "las vegas" bag.

No way the boxster is at the bottom. not unless you don't like a nice drive...

Don't be like all the people where i live who see that the carrera is more expensive and automatically assume it is a better car. sure, more horsepower, whatever. I prefer the better drive.

When you say "nice drive", do you mean "comfortable drive"? Because I would certainly agree that the Boxster is more comfortable. A better drive though? No way. I've never driven a Turbo, but my friend's uncle took us for a ride in one in Jersey and let me tell you...that was a nice drive if I've ever felt one. Sure, the Boxster is smoother, but who the fuck is driving a Porsche to be comfortable? Get a Volvo. :P

When you say "nice drive", do you mean "comfortable drive"? Because I would certainly agree that the Boxster is more comfortable. A better drive though? No way. I've never driven a Turbo, but my friend's uncle took us for a ride in one in Jersey and let me tell you...that was a nice drive if I've ever felt one. Sure, the Boxster is smoother, but who the fuck is driving a Porsche to be comfortable? Get a Volvo. :P

drive usually refers to how well the car handles (mostly, turns).

and many owners agree, that the mid-engine Porsches handle better than the rear-engine ones.

The rear-engine layout in the 911 (including awd models) means understeer, then lots of oversteer into the turn. The mid-engine layout in the Boxster and Cayman means better balance. It should be noted though, that since the Boxster is burdened with extra weight, the 911 should only be compared to the Cayman.

Out of all the Porsches the company sells today, the Cayman definitely handles the best. If they actually gave it an honest fitting, it would perform much better than the 911. They've intentionally held it back to keep a uniform lineup.

The only reason why the 911 is still competitive (performance-wise) today is because of all the engineering trickery Porsche has to implement. Despite all this, however, an engine needs to be in the middle, or the front. Not at the rear.

To me, the only justification for buying a 911 is if you have an attachment to it, like if you've driven 911s all your life or if you've wanted one since you were a 6. Otherwise, you're just buying it for the status.

can you guys shut the f up about cars already?

"omg... the boxster is so much less awesome than a 3 series". you fools sound like dorky third graders arguring over which star trek alien can beat up which dc comics superhero.

LESS PORSCHE. MORE MACHINE GUT SHOOTIN, WHEELCHAIR ROCKIN GRANNIES

next level 'instant' karma... :eek:

INTRUDER BLEEDS TO DEATH IN BACKYARD

October 27, 2007 08:22pm

A 37-YEAR-OLD man has bled to death after slipping on broken glass while allegedly trying to climb through a bedroom window in Adelaide's south.

The man was almost decapitated after slipping on broken glass at a Moorong Rd property in O'Sullivan Beach about 2.10am today, South Australian police said.

It is believed the man sliced his neck, which caused fatal bleeding.

The house's occupants were in the bedroom as the man, from Christies Beach, tried to enter the house, police said.

“Indications are that the man threw a garden ornament through a bedroom window which woke the occupants and ... slipped and suffered a severe laceration which killed him,” Senior Constable Mick Abbott said.

“The man's death is being treated as non-suspicious.”

Police were investigating the man's death, he said.

The man is believed to have used a garden gnome to break the window, Sky News reports.

The house's owner found the man in a pool of blood, but ambulance officers called to the scene were unable to revive him.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22659793-2,00.html