Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

SINGAPORE today legalised oral and anal sex between heterosexual couples but retained a law which criminalises intercourse between gay men. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071023/wl_asia_afp/lifestylesingaporepoliticscrimegaysex;_ylt=AmtbEJKyHvdgu6bPQPizCmwBxg8F
Wow.. legal oral and anal sex for heterosexuals! That sure is some next level shit. Go Singapore!

BMW @ Tokyo

can't think of another motor company which makes better cars.

9071024001mini2l1pk9.jpg

new 1-series tii concept

9071024001mini5l1vk9.jpg

live14ap3.jpg

BMW has been doing extremely well lately with the new 3's, X5, M3 and 1's. The only place where they messed up was with putting the e92 front on the e90 M3. What they've done in the last few years definitely gives BMW next-level status.

Not only is BMW making a killing, but the car industry in general is advancing quickly. People are changing the way they think about cars, and with younger people coming up, automakers can finally get out of the rut they've been in for so many years. There's so many exciting things in the horizon that it feels good to be a car fan right now.

upcoming cars = next level shit

What did you get? I've been looking at the 6 series, but with 2 kids, I'm pretty much SOL. Probably going to end up with a fucking Mazda or Subaru instead.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with that...

120d m sport..

im in the uk, and have nill [real] commitments though. however i do ship my dads daughter around every now and then in it. heh.

mazda/subaru are a completely different thing than a bima.. for fam business a 320/330d touring would be the business. although the subaru's do look like a laugh, i wouldnt want to have it with kids in the back etc.

120d m sport..

im in the uk, and have nill [real] commitments though. however i do ship my dads daughter around every now and then in it. heh.

mazda/subaru are a completely different thing than a bima.. for fam business a 320/330d touring would be the business. although the subaru's do look like a laugh, i wouldnt want to have it with kids in the back etc.

Actually, your car would be great for me, but the 1 series does not exist in the US. I did hear it may make it here in 2009. The 3 series tourings are nice, but having driven an M3 when I was a little shit, it would pain me to drive the exact opposite end of the 3 series spectrum.

I'm acting like I'm some spoiled bitch and I'm driving a Chevy Malibu right now. I need to step off. xD

Actually, your car would be great for me, but the 1 series does not exist in the US. I did hear it may make it here in 2009. The 3 series tourings are nice, but having driven an M3 when I was a little shit, it would pain me to drive the exact opposite end of the 3 series spectrum.

I'm acting like I'm some spoiled bitch and I'm driving a Chevy Malibu right now. I need to step off. xD

actually the 335D (twin turbo) is a fucking killer. and, if you chip my pops 330D its said to catch a stock m3..

bmw+D = future.

Last I heard the 135 was starting in the low-mid $30k's? Fuck that, I'd rather get a 3.

Isn't the 1 using a 3 series engine in an incredibly lighter and more compact car? My 318ti has awesome suspension and take off, but no horses.

If I had to choose, itd probably be a 1 over a 3. Better handling, lighter car, monster 3 engine = success.

porsche make better cars

Porsche is a sports-oriented company while BMW is higher volume and luxury-based, so the comparison isn't perfect. But, it can still be said that BMW makes better cars.

P cars are nice. They're good at creating cars with great driving feel. But, BMW is also an expert at making such cars, and they make vehicles which the average person can enjoy - You can't put a family of 3 in a 911. BMW's line has 2 seater coupes, SAVs, and everything in between while Porsche only has a handful of cars.

Porsche's lineup isn't even that great these days..

Boxster: Too expensive for what you get. Numerous better alternatives.

Cayman: Restricted to living in the 911's shadow. Doesn't even come with a limited-slip differential.

911: Imprisoned in an iconoclastic styling purgatory

Cayenne: Decent car, but doesn't serve the purpose very well.

See what I mean? They do make nice cars, but they each have an associated limit. Because of this, Porsche doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Right now, they're too concerned about stabilizing their company with sure-sell products. BMW on the other hand is breaking barriers and setting the pace in the marketplace. Which other company makes a luxury-sporting-sedan as good the 3-series?