theLorax

Post some "Next level" shit.

Flaming-Lips-24hr-skull.jpg

Easily the most impressive release I've ever seen from a band, possibly most impressive item I've ever seen. The Flaming Lips recorded a 24 hour song (!!!) and the ONLY physical copies are 13 ACTUAL human skulls (!!!!) with a dripping of chrome, which contain a USB drive that contains the song. Totally insane, over the top, and truly special. If you have $5,000 laying around, buy one. There's only 9 left.

Flaming-Lips-24hr-skull.jpg

Easily the most impressive release I've ever seen from a band, possibly most impressive item I've ever seen. The Flaming Lips recorded a 24 hour song (!!!) and the ONLY physical copies are 13 ACTUAL human skulls (!!!!) with a dripping of chrome, which contain a USB drive that contains the song. Totally insane, over the top, and truly special. If you have $5,000 laying around, buy one. There's only 9 left.

f u assjole.

@cord

I lost track at 25 hits or so in 93, once you take enough of it, you lose track of the exponential effects you assume it would have...

was the NASA 50th ANV of acid party or some shit like that, was super ill funtastic.

The dose level that people take nowadays of LSD is very very low compared to what it was back in the day. In the 60s people were taking thousands of microgram doses, usually blotter is like 15-60ug...

next level beat boxing. Start at 0:54

JAba9Mjoinw

Interesting. I just saw this last night.

FpCfDHbUmvM

I always thought that a normal hit was like 320 mics. Some stuff being a exception of course.

That party was pretty epic. Everyone was on such high doses cause of the "holiday". I regularly would take 5 or 10 hits. But that night things got out of control. But in a fun way.

Acid worked with my mind back then. If i had a half dose now I would likely pee my pants.

chunk of the girl's leg got blown off, no reaction. 0_0

I've seen stuff like that happen before and to a lesser extent to myself, usually the body kinda shuts down as you are in shock and you don't really process the pain. I remember when I bmx'ed i slipped off the pedals (spike ones) and they spun around, hit my shins, while my leg dragged against the whole pedal. Needless to say there was some visible bone, besides the obvious pain when it occured, nothing really hurt. Huge problem with wounds on shins like that is its near impossible to fix without grafting because on most legs its a pretty thin layer of skin and then bone.

thought this was holy shit