Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

I couldn't help but laugh at the caption underneath the photo on the article, "Chris Jeon just upgraded from Coachella to Libya."

I'm not sure if he's crazy, perhaps a bit misguided, but he has some serious balls! Here's a quote of a friend of his (from the article):

"He does whatever he wants," says Duan. When he originally asked his friend why he was choosing the most dangerous destination possible, he says Jeon replied, "to see if I have it in myself."

Duan explains: "I've known Chris for a while. What I gathered when I first met him is that he's a different type of guy. ... He loves going into nature. He went to the Amazon by himself. But more and more, he's becoming a thrill seeker. I love him to death, but he does plenty of stupid shit. ... I'm very glad that he's still alive."

He said they asked a total of 5000-7000 girls.

From the interview: this took days, sometimes they only got 17 girls to accept in an entire day. The grabber, Sam Nickel, is apparently a Russian actor of some renown who is well liked, so this is not just any shlub getting his way. Something like 5000-7000 girls were asked for the 1000 who accepted.

so dont feel bad okonomi :)

#860 looked like rosanne's gross daughter from Rosanne

edit - hahah fucking amazing q and a from the interview:

Q: Thank you, I’ll take it into consideration. And often did you get kick in the pants from girls?

A: Once I got really much. I really did not expect and was shocked; it's quite painful and annoying. And this time it was surprisingly - because she herself had agreed to shoot, and then hit me as if I was an aged maniac in a cloak over naked body, which ran up to her and pawed.