Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

I don't know which part of this story disturbs my sense of humanity most...

I don't want to ruin it by linking images but after reading I was actually speechless. Literally speechless, except for "just... wow."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344355/Twilight-fan-49-gets-Robert-Pattinson-Kristen-Stewart-inked-WHOLE-back.html

please quote source, would be interested in reading up on that. i know that the magnetic pole has has changed direction multiple times in earths history. but if that is happening right now it would be another historical event that just really makes living now really fucking exciting

the magnetic north pole is shifting...its possible that the shift in the magnetic north pole has caused birds, fish and crabs to lose their sense of direction, throwing them off course and resulted in their deaths
my pole is fine, stop worrying.

well played, sir

2ivnki.jpg

Look again at that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every ‘superstar,’ every ‘supreme leader,’ every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there — on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.