Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYy7HVl8Y4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYy7HVl8Y4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

idk if this has been posted.

bro, its not rocket science.

the 7th dimension is the infinite of possibilities that could occur within the lower 6th dimensions that we exist in.

the 8th is like a galaxy of other 7th dimensions (each 7th dimension represented as a dot obvsly..)

the 9th dimension is like that "fold" or "bridge" (which translated to our 3 dimensional thinking would be the 4th dimension's snake representation of a constant flowing time) that connects the "galaxy" of infinite 7 dimensions (which represent the 8th dimension) to the 10th dimension in which all that shit is contained.

its simple guy.

Hate to rain on the parade but that 10th dimension video is bullshit (scientifically speaking). The guy who made it is not a scientist but a composer with no background in what he's discussing. He made it all up and to people in the know it is beyond ridiculous.

Please don't propagate it, it's bunk.

should you actually want a real instruction manual for visualizing higher spacial dimensions, check out these videos: http://www.dimensions-math.org/Dim_reg_E.htm

Its not some psudeoscience BS with annoying sound affects. Its about an hour and a half long and only describes one higher spacial dimension. Unfortunately it also starts out with the same lame "flat landers" analogy.

should you actually want a real instruction manual for visualizing higher spacial dimensions, check out these videos: http://www.dimensions-math.org/Dim_reg_E.htm

Its not some psudeoscience BS with annoying sound affects. Its about an hour and a half long and only describes one higher spacial dimension. Unfortunately it also starts out with the same lame "flat landers" analogy.

the flat landers analogy is an actual concept though isnt it,

my boy 'bill sayers' put me on that tip on the way back

of course there is no definite answer to what the 4th dimension is, but is there a theory thats most accepted in the scientific community? cuz that vid says the 4th dimension is cubes reflected at right angles, but the video posted earlier says that the 4th dimension is time

of course there is no definite answer to what the 4th dimension is, but is there a theory thats most accepted in the scientific community? cuz that vid says the 4th dimension is cubes reflected at right angles, but the video posted earlier says that the 4th dimension is time
I think Stephen Hawking said it had somthing to do with time in Brief History, but I can't remember, my mind sploded halfway through the book

I believe it's not time itself tho

Time is not a spatial dimension, wherease the 4th dimension of modern physics is a spatial dimension.

Here is a nice analogy I read in a book called hyperspace (about higher dimensions) by Michio Kaku (a physics professor).

In the picture below, a 3D cube unfolds to give the 2D structure on the left. Whereas, a 4D cube (hypercube) would unfold to give the 3D structure on the right. I still can't see 4D :( But I have a mathematically gifted friend who can...

unfolded.jpg

Also, a rotational operation of said hypercube. Awesome.

tesseract.gif