Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Finally, the enzyme phosphoprotein phosphatase dephosphorylates and inactivates phosphorylase kinase. Notice that the phosphoprotein phosphatase is responsible for the dephosphorylation of both phosphorylase kinase as well as phosphorylase a.

biochem just got next level or dr. c just got super stoned

story behind the video up there please??

On August 1, the Pacific Sun ran into a heavy storm 400 miles north of New Zealand, hitting 25-foot-tall waves and 50-knot winds. Its 1732 passengers weren't prepared to endure the madness that ensued. Absolutely crazy.

The video seems like a slapstick comedy until you see people smacking against columns and walls. However, they were lucky: After returning to Auckland from its eight-night trip to the Vanuatu islands, only 42 passengers were injured.

im 100% serious, not joking at all when i say this, but i was shocked that on the white guys list it didnt say asian girls. (0)

how many white dudes do you know, cuz i know plenty and asian girls aren't on any of their top lists. unless you roll with the anime crowd