Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Found this on diehipster.com (http://diehipster.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/art-art-art-art-art-art-art-art-art/) Next level "contemporary art".

I9lmvX00TLY

Didn't understand why people hated on 'them' but after reading through the guy's posts I can see where people like him are coming from.

lmao even du at 5:54 doesn't know how to react he's like "wait so she was serious...oh aite let's clap then"

lmao even du at 5:54 doesn't know how to react he's like "wait so she was serious...oh aite let's clap then"

ok, please somebody tell me why that has artistic credibility, please

if it takes her 5 min to open a can, GIRLZ GONNA STARVE IN DA ZOMBIE APOKALYPZE

ok, please somebody tell me why that has artistic credibility, please

i dont think it has as much artistic credibility as people criticize the audience for giving it

collective behavior, dig? you'll see a standing ovation at the end of every symphony orchestra production, but that doesn't mean everyone in the audience thought equally that the performance was exceptional or deserving

sufu of all places should understand that there is much more interesting art going on, its just not as absurd as peeing spaghettios so it doesn't get as much attention

that's what annoys me most of all about this video, how it's used by its viewers as a proof that hipsters (a more perceived than actual demographic) are shallow and over-intellectual

that's what annoys me most of all about this video, how it's used by its viewers as a proof that hipsters (a more perceived than actual demographic) are shallow and over-intellectual

nah bro, i think you just dont "get it"