Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you chinese? if you aren`t you cant know what yum cha is neither. haha

Pogi Philipinno, how come u dont ask him how come he knows what Yum Cha is?

You guys really think your culture is so mysterious and shit that whites can`t understand or even spell yum cha?

I dont know how it is anywhere else but shit you better open your eyes next time you`re in any yum cha joint in Oz, believe it or not whites have been on to it for just a bit.

Fucken "AZNs" are so dumb, and takin over this board. Most of you are fucken American, Canadian, Australian, wtf ever, same as the whites, stop acting like no-one non-asian can understand your shit, dumbass.

this is the best pm i ever got. i still dont know why i got this pm. i still don't know what yum cha is :confused:

Man, i never though digi would get his feathers so ruffled and make e-threats. Geez. A lot of people need to take the internet less seriously. I really don't understand why people try to "expose muthafuckers". I thought people realized it was stupid with dcrev last year. Trying to expose people and get everyone to realize how stupid others are just makes the accuser look kinda petty. I don't know why people are getting mad at the increased hate here, who cares. It is a fashion forum where you can talk slightly more personal with people who you like. I think some people have gotten their reputation a bit too much invested in their e-reputation and e-personality. Jmatsu is guilty of this in some threads as well, and others, but whatever, my green peen isn't very big so i should probably just shut up.

All that being said, this is by far the best thing i've seen in this thread.

deadelephant.jpg

wow

From 13ootlegs

FUCK

HERP

how much is that snake skin box cost man?

i am have been looking for 1 for LONG LONG TIME!

size M...if u can pick up

thx..

this is my msn man

have fun....

I got this gem yesterday. I have never claimed to have any connection to said jacket except for a pic I posted of it a year ago saying it was part of Visvim 07.

4voct4g.jpg

the real question is how do you rep some one with no posts, he's bullet proof

Private Message: hmmm... post_old.gif 07-22-2007, 11:56 PM i am shawno vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gif

hmmm...

do we know each other?

possibly i jsut annoy you...

not really sure how any of this works! ah well

in either case, cheers

user_offline.gifforward.gif reply_small.gifi negged rep him on that picture everybody did. i think my message on the rep was "everybodys doing it, might as well" or something of that nature

• 2 weeks later...

a pm i recently responded to:

Hi mellowbonsai,

My name's Paulo Marreca. I'm a language teacher and translator here in southern Brazil. I'm translating a story about an Indian boy who was raised by caraíbas(white folks) and lost his Indian ways. It tells of how some native peoples were fooled by the white man into believing their ways were inferior, and how they slowly disappeared, or started acting like the caraíbas.

In the book, an old shaman, who still remembers what it was like to be an indian, helps the boy, who is ashamed of being an indian, find his inner voice and become an indian again.

So, why am writing you this? Because I'm looking for someone to read the translation and let me know if you can hear an indian tone, if not, help me add that tone. There is an Indian tone in Portuguese which I'd like to keep. It's a short book for kids, about 30 pages. The pay is not really good as an american dollar is worth two Brazilian reals. Would you be interested? The text is going to go through a revision by an American text editor first.

Regards,

Paulo Marreca

i'm sorry, but i'm not an american indian from brazil. american indians and indians from brazil are extremely different, and i would have no idea what an "indian tone" from that region would be.

i'd also have to turn you down because seeking the opinion of any indian of any country for an "indian tone" is a faux-pas in amerindian culture called pan-indianism, which means you are grouping many hundreds of disparate nations into one single culture, spanning two hemispheres, at that.

furthermore, i find it patronizing that you would try to write in their "tone". as an author, i sincerely believe you should only write what you know, especially if you can't write from such a perspective, and not try to sell your book for its "indian-ness". thank you for your offer but no thanks. good luck with your book and i hope it is more sincerely written and published than the way you make it sound.

stern regards,

sawyer

Where in the deepest depths of you guys' ignorance do you get off ? This effin thread effin suxors .

Putting people's pms out there like this just aint right . Personal Message yes ?

It'll be some mofo with a hella mint lawyer that sues one of you for defamation and actually wins some chedda' ..

Just fucking kidding

carry on chaps .

p.s. I actually lol'd

P.P.S. @ fadingblue . I double dare you to kill a live animal with your bare hands in celebration of your 6 hundred sixty-sixth post ..

astounding convo from just now

girl asks me "if i was going to die, you could save me by wearing only boring sneakers for the rest of your life...so me and boring sneakers, or me dead and cool shoes." i clearly told her shoes. hilarity ensues

Jewels says:

Seriously?

Jewels says:

I would be dead!

clopek says:

of course

clopek says:

yeah but there's gonna be a point in life where i probably won't see you again anyway

clopek says:

so i'll take sneakers for life

Jewels says:

Jewels says:

You're serious

Jewels says:

Shoes

Jewels says:

Over someone you've been as intimate as you have been with me

clopek says:

my feet are inside sneakers ALL DAY

clopek says:

Jewels says:

Are you freaking kidding me?

Jewels says:

lol

clopek says:

i dunno

Jewels says:

Matt!

Jewels says:

Tell me that you're joking

Jewels says:

lol... If I was given the chance to save someone I had feelings for from death and wear shitty shoes I would take it.

clopek says:

pff fuck that

Jewels says:

I never should have asked

clopek says:

nah, probably no

I got this gem yesterday. I have never claimed to have any connection to said jacket except for a pic I posted of it a year ago saying it was part of Visvim 07.

4voct4g.jpg

what!? you've had a visvim store this whole time and you never told us?!

Guest jmatsu
That wunderkind known as Clopek has sent me various messages that resemble nothing less than failed abortions in both their brevity and utter lack of intelligence:

clopekej6.png

nothing he says is relevant nor is it usually funny. juvenile stunts and worthless posts galore.

• 2 months later...
i don't. i just don't want him to stop posting b/c of me.

that implies that your care. stop flattering yourself, why would you imagine that he stopped posting just because of you???

KABLAMMO

middleeastbeast vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

im_aim.gif

Re: waywt

well since you (and others) are so adamant about how hideous that post was, would you mind going into a bit of detail about what was so terrible about it? i'm genuinely curious since i'd like to try and improve on things that are so "obviously" wrong.

there must be a whole host of things wrong with it if you felt the pressing need to repost it in that thread and 13 other people felt the need to neg rep it instead of just ignoring it and moving on (no one felt the need to neg rep when it was only posted in the main waywt thread; they just ignored it and moved on).