philippines :: general

greyone social is located in rockwell secondfloor

the second store is located phase 2 GBELT 5 the newest and last phase.

QS account is for real other footwear will be greedy genius supra and more

the denim will be handled by vineeddie also the design

Nothing really good to see in crate except for a pair of visvims that look like chucks and a pair of vans x paul smith high tops...

how about the nike sbs?whats the price range?

greyone social is located in rockwell secondfloor

the second store is located phase 2 GBELT 5 the newest and last phase.

QS account is for real other footwear will be greedy genius supra and more

the denim will be handled by vineeddie also the design

is the g1 in gb5 open?

how about the nike sbs?whats the price range?

is the g1 in gb5 open?

The SBs in Crate are fairly priced I figure? It's not too crazy but it's probably a fair price to pay in the Philippines without going through the hassle of buying online and going through customs.

Nope, with the delays and everything, we're looking to open by September.

Rocker,

Im not a nike fan so I didn't check on them SBs. (sorry)

The PS x Vans was like 4k+ ( It was on sale used to be 9k + )

I didn't even bother with the visvims because I might get a mid stroke or something.

Rocker,

Im not a nike fan so I didn't check on them SBs. (sorry)

The PS x Vans was like 4k+ ( It was on sale used to be 9k + )

I didn't even bother with the visvims because I might get a mid stroke or something.

Yeah, im pretty close with the guy who owns Crate, Jave. It's not that he really wants to overprice them or anything, it's just that most are re-sold from other places, but most of the time he tries to sell em with about as little mark up as he can.

Did you try those Kiefers though? I like them a bunch, just that 16grand is ridiculous for things that look like Converse hightops. 12k though and they're sold. lol.

Crate also has a couple Ubiqs, the El Tweetys and two different colorways for Fatimas.

Did you try those Kiefers though? I like them a bunch, just that 16grand is ridiculous for things that look like Converse hightops. 12k though and they're sold. lol.

12k is about right though for close to JP retail pricing. Surrender in Singapore sells the elk ones for around 400sgd.

12k is about right though for close to JP retail pricing. Surrender in Singapore sells the elk ones for around 400sgd.

Yeah, a friend of mine was able to drop by Surrender over the weekend. The Logan Deck Lows were around.. 460 SGD, I don't quite remember.

The ones sold at Crate are the New Years edition ones (Shiny, blue lined sole) sell on E-bay for around that price, 12-14k.

There no other choice but to travel up to Hong Kong if you're looking to get any Visvim?

Oh crapp. Having a mild stroke right now. lol

i dont think its the price redshirt, you gotta lay off the food there. is it me or does every other person there have high blood/cholesterol or diabetes or a combination from the three? chicharon ng manok vendors shiettt.

i really miss being there though.

i dont think its the price redshirt, you gotta lay off the food there. is it me or does every other person there have high blood/cholesterol or diabetes or a combination from the three? chicharon ng manok vendors shiettt.

i really miss being there though.

lol. I've been eating a lot of meat lately....

Better cut down. I'll start next week.

Yeah, a friend of mine was able to drop by Surrender over the weekend. The Logan Deck Lows were around.. 460 SGD, I don't quite remember.

The ones sold at Crate are the New Years edition ones (Shiny, blue lined sole) sell on E-bay for around that price, 12-14k.

There no other choice but to travel up to Hong Kong if you're looking to get any Visvim?

Sounds about right. I still think compared to FIL Hong Kong, Surrender still has better pricing, most of the time anyway. FIL in Hong Kong has around 20-30% markup from JP retail on most items, while Surrender usually has on an average 10-15%, although there are some items such as the Logan Deck Lows which are bordering on 30%. The first Logan Elk Low released in FW07-08, was pretty pricey as well, but I recall the Logan His were around only in the lower 400s. I guess inflation has affected Surrender's prices as well, I remember the Kiefer Low and Mids before cost only around 350sgd, same for suede FBTs, while Elk FBTs and Ancestors were around 530sgd.

Sorry for the long post, just to wanted to give a clearer pic on Surr's prices, just in case anybody is planning to go there.

And yeah, interesting fact is that in Asia, I think the Philippines is one of the biggest consumers of pork. It's not the meat red, its the pork and its lard goodness.

APCs fit like 3 sizes big... Or more... I think before wen I was a 31, I was able to get into a 29... Of course it was mad tight, but Im jus sayin sayin...

Thanks jsn... My kids a girl...

Al you will have a PM... I must kno...

Text me about it...

So wens anyone down to meet up?

Whos going to that watever Fashion shit over at the Rockwell tent? I kinda wanna go jus to go, but eh...

Single dads ftw?

What fashion shit is going down at Rockwell? haven't heard of this. there's gonna be like a sneaker sale over at MagNet Cafe BHS this Sat, I think all the consignment shops gonna put in their stocks for sale. If anything, there should be some interesting characters.

You can try APCs on and convince yourself your 29. :D

Anybody here have connections with Zara? Those 20% off Gift Certificates?

Bro I don't wanna be delusional but I will get myself a pair of A.P.Cs after 6 months.

Stunt,

PM responded to.

I wanna go out and hit the town but I be superbroke. Motherfucking petrol prices.

Sneaker sale? Where? Adress please.

from somebody's multiply account:

Rare Kicks On Sale from manilaguerilla, Crate, Bunker, & private collectors!

2 to 8pm, Saturday, June 28 @ mag:net Bonifacio High Street, The Fort

Nike, SB's, Puma, Reebok, Adidas, NB, Vans, IceCreams, Alife, ProKeds & more!

no reserves, 1st come 1st serve, come early!

Yeah, it's going to be over at High Street this Saturday, definately worth a look. Might not be anything particularly special, I know there's going to be a bunch of SBs for sale from the respective stores involved.

You guys up to meet up there? Heading over after work in Rockwell if anybody needs a ride to the place.