seksu!

Post your desktops.

^ goddamn son, what resolution is that set to!? Like 2100x1600 or something nutty?

lol

a few years ago i would've said that might not be too far off - but resolution increases seem to have slowed down.

quad HD/4k is supposed to be more widespread in about 5 years.. I wonder. (though it's hardly a leap)

now

LtQ76l.jpg

before - bg taken from one of royale's works

6056302825_ac255ed43e_z.jpg

random

6075653227_ea469b92c1_z.jpg

Brane anyway you can send or pm me a link to that? Really feel in that current background image

@ohsnap: i have the wireless trackpad and keyboard for when my laptop i sback there, but im gonna put in aan actual monitor this week. i love the jerker!

@io: here's the suji wallpaper, its only in 1280x800 tho: http://i.imgur.com/AQiXT.png

@dovo: here's the haworthia.. http://i.imgur.com/7jKWl.jpg

Got a new computer recently. Still getting all the little things installed and put on it between work sessions. Need to add rainmeter still, desktop seems a little bare. branesload whats the name of that chat service you use that puts everything together? You told me once...

desktop2fni.jpg

desktopie.jpg

brane is probably using adium, but he's on a mac.

you'd want to use trillian or pidgin I think

@franklin

ninite makes life a whole lot easier..

edit:

they sell these for that purpose...the chain is intense, unless that was what you were going for... which i approve

216QQ-iU1wL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I found some shitty versions of those locks in the basement of the building but one end doesn't tighten. If you actually took time to think about it you could just slip the cord off the bottom of the monitor by picking it up. I later found the chain and just decided to master lock it tightly so it can't be slipped off. #freesecurity

edit: I also just like how big and ridiculous the chain is. Clashes low tech with high tech in a great way.

Got a new computer recently. Still getting all the little things installed and put on it between work sessions. Need to add rainmeter still, desktop seems a little bare. branesload whats the name of that chat service you use that puts everything together? You told me once...

why not just use rockmelt?

http://www.rockmelt.com/

yo FranklinCosgrove, how are you liking that Logitech keyboard? I've been eyeing that one... mostly for gaming and general use.

I love it. It has a nice, solid feel to it when you're typing but it's still very thin. It has programmable shortcut buttons at the top and adjustable key illumination. Very, very nice. I recommend. They sell a wireless version too I think.

Or, uhm, alternatively don't steal your operating system? Or use a free one, like linux!

Screenshot2011-09-24at12109PM.png