Free Milspex

englandmj7

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a multitude of members (myself often included) who persistently use foul, offensive language and continually criticize other members (in non-constructive ways).

I thought Mil was actually surprisingly calm in the post I'm suspecting he got banned for.

in general sufu can get pretty offensive (thats part of what sufu is, at least in supertrash) but i never thought mil really went over a line or anything, yea he did get a little of his white pride going in that thread, but other than that he had his little tantrums and that was about it.

Are you referring to this post?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=527401&postcount=3644

White supremacist? White power? What!?!

Because dude acknowledged that he is proud to be white? That's bullshit. If you are strictly referring to the semi-insulting comments on Asians, etc., sure, but to call someone a white supremacist for making a joke like that is hypocritical on your part.

chill, it was a joke.

based on reading all these speculations, it's pretty clear no one has a clue why milspex was banned except the mod, and possibly milspex.

what i want to know is how some people know the ban is (or might be) temporary. someone has some intel so give it up.