Free Milspex

englandmj7

I think they can simply monitor all outgoing transmissions sent through the server (since I'm connected through our network). I've had emails monitored (gmail).

How does this work for messageboard postings? Work the same?

of course they can do that, what i'm saying is when you enter your password, if the encryption isn't good then someone can play some games. all of that is unimportant if you work in a nazi company and they keylog you.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
Ha hah. I'm not saying they bothered me at all, but rather, pointing out that there's no way that is what Milspex got banned for when a host of other people have done the same thing.

so the question remains. why exactly was he banned?

superfuture has a number of very talented haters. i found mislspex's hating, while not often the most eloquent, to the point and very dry. airjamie brings the brutality/comedy. it's all the hate-posers who should banned.

maybe the mods just weren't fans of milspex's particular hating-style.

in order to be a successful superfuture hater, you need the longevity. you need to protect your account/hate-medium. as wack as it sounds calling someone an asshole and having a huge greendick goes miles further than being impotent. i think it's advantageous to somewhat convey (or if that's too much against a hater's principles just try to subtly imply it) that you don't 100% hate a certain ethinicity or race (or you could hate on your own race and others you don't necessarily loathe just to produce doubt of specific racism/create hate-balance). once this is established early on, you can def get away with covert racial nuances and random barrages of stereotyping.

anyway i'd say that airjamie would take this year'ss crown for sufu hater 2007. it seems that alot of the times that either i'm too lazy to elaborate my hate, or that airjamie hates in hate's purest form. meaning that his hate destroys in one swift fatal blow. i would say mine is alittle sloppier. it slowly erodes the self-esteem.

Guest Airjamie
The problem with humans is they often confuse personal opinion with fact.

See my problem has always been confusing the numbers 14 and 18. If you know what i mean.

you know, i find it funny that someone like Milspex gets banned, yet the 90% or so of this board who make personal attacks on me day in day out get passes. So much for that general rule...fuck it, maybe you can say i snapped or whatever, i am just completely fucking baffled at how i became the most hated on person at this board, i post the most normal shit , stay out of anything, yet i'm always a target.

and a lot of people calling me funny looking is the part i find the most hilarious. either these people look weird as fuck themselves or don't even have the balls to show their face in pics.

Guest jmatsu

fade you're a gentleman and you seem like you've got class and some money. i'm sure you get more pussy then most here...not as much as me though.

Guest Airjamie

I dont agree with anyone getting banned because of their opinion or demeanor really. Now, posting anime cosplay shit and fagging up the entire board on the other hand should be grounds for fucking dismissal.

I dont agree with anyone getting banned because of their opinion or demeanor really. Now, posting anime cosplay shit and fagging up the entire board on the other hand should be grounds for fucking dismissal.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=383817#post383817

Bye :(

one thing i realized today:

Streetwear worn slim is totally gay.

I've been walking around harajuku pretty much everyday.

I constantly run into dudes who are doing streetwear RIGHT.

They all wear sagged / baggy levi's with XL tees. I don't know why

but the look milspex is going for looks really good. I don't know why but

Medium supreme tees worn with slimcut jeans is just gay.

That's not how the ensemble is meant to be put together.

Look at those guys working at Atmos and Recon Tokyo. Their look is so proper.

The slimcut streetwear BS thats flooding sufu is GAY.

Also, mixing HF labels like dior with supreme looks so retarded that its almost like a blasphemy.

milspex was right.

yeah.

anyway i'd say that airjamie would take this year'ss crown for sufu hater 2007.

I disagree. AJ's hate is incoherent and inchoate. His hate-energy is wasted energy -- it dissipates for lack of focus. Also, he reminds me of a shrill fish-wife on a caffeine induced rampage.

• 2 months later...