My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mother's home is in edogawa-ku, tokyo. i usually stay at my company's nishi-azabu office/dorm, or in yoga. when i was living in tokyo nonstop i was at ikejiriohashi.

there was this story i heard about this canadian white dude who was a graphic designer. he had like 30000 yen when he first arrived. he got various odd jobs like construction, passing out tissue, etc. he just partied all the time, made mad friends and connection etc. he would stay at the offices of friends, over at his various bitchs' abodes, and even on the street. he actually got adpoted by this rich old crazy lady and is living the good life.

you seem cooler and more talented than this guy, so you shouldn't have to many problems.

i mean, i think like anywhere else in the world, you just gotta go and do your thing. if shit fails, just go home.

yeah well im gonna try get as much finance in check before i get there, then just wing it. ill use the clib as just somewhere to crash if shit goes pear.

im tryna improve my japanese now.. so ill ask some of my london japionistas if they can hook me up with a store job too.. my language will probably stil be absolute shite though. but worth a try

u think its worth saving 60,000-80,000yen per month (based on staying in a guesthouse in shibuya or surounding) to stay in nishinippori or something in the box room? bunk bed and space underneeth to chuck bag, but its private.

?!

know any rich old dragons who have a penchant for the young penis?

you asked is it worth saving 600-800$ a month? unless you piss yen, by all means it's worth saving that much per month.

it's been brought up before, but guess t house has a dorm style room for rent for ~40000 yen iirc. it's not anything amazing, but it's in abazu juban which accounts for the price/location

ah hold up.. that shits a dorm. i want a private room. i like to leave my skidrows out on the floor without the worry they gonna get sniffled up

i hear you, how much is a room in shibuya running for that you can actually save $600-$800 if you go elsewhere? what's the end price? like $2000 a month?

tokyo is japan[/b]. .

qft

and im heading out to tsukiji for breakfast.

then off to yokumoku in aoyama for some fine tea and pastries.

and of course, its followed by a trip to 10 corso como.

Guest jmatsu
qft

and im heading out to tsukiji for breakfast.

then off to yokumoku in aoyama for some fine tea and pastries.

and of course, its followed by a trip to 10 corso como.

big pimpin. that's how i do. yokumoku. 2000 for a cup of coffee.

Guest jmatsu
yeah well im gonna try get as much finance in check before i get there, then just wing it. ill use the clib as just somewhere to crash if shit goes pear.

im tryna improve my japanese now.. so ill ask some of my london japionistas if they can hook me up with a store job too.. my language will probably stil be absolute shite though. but worth a try

u think its worth saving 60,000-80,000yen per month (based on staying in a guesthouse in shibuya or surounding) to stay in nishinippori or something in the box room? bunk bed and space underneeth to chuck bag, but its private.

?!

know any rich old dragons who have a penchant for the young penis?

seriously, if you just keep an eye out you'll find cheap accomodations. i guess it depends how long you're planning to be out there. how long?

tip: don't stay at those saunas that allow overnight stays

those places are called hatten-ba. gays cruise for sex.

If you do wanna get fucked, lie down on your stomach and some greasey salaryman will school you in a homosexual way. you close your eyes --> your butt hurts for days.

IM SERIOUS

Guest jmatsu

have you ever fucked a girl in a club's bathroom? it's seems kinda cool, until you realize that the urine scent overpowers the girl's perfume.

tip: don't stay at those saunas that allow overnight stays

those places are called hatten-ba. gays cruise for sex.

If you do wanna get fucked, lie down on your stomach and some greasey salaryman will school you in a homosexual way. you close your eyes --> your butt hurts for days.

IM SERIOUS

This is true. I had a friend who was teaching English in Ehime and is a bit gay/feminine and used to be in one of the lower rung groups for Johnny's Boys during highschool, so looks 'cute'. He would go to the saunas after work and would get hit-on at all the time. One time he was stalked, walking home from the sauna...sadly I think my friend still hasn't come out of the closet...

Guest jmatsu
stink or not id rather have the spare bones to spend on getting fuckkkedd uppp (i probably wouldnt even smell much after that anyway)

J ill go out for like 2-3month.... need a short term one hence lookin at such nasty places.

just stay at a gaijin house or something. they're apparently cheap, secure, and located in pretty good/convenient areas.

Guest jmatsu
they stink too. upwards of 60k for the same sweaty fouton.

i hard from a foreign friend that they run around 40,000. he was in right by the shinjuku station...

what groups that? oak house and sakura house are pretty big time (alot of premises) .. yeah hes *kiind of* right.. they start at 40k.. but... thats often for the very smallest room in the house and its not often available.. so 60k more realistic.. especially seeing as you dont seem to get much of deposit etc back in jp.

anyone know how much an 8th or 1/4 of jamaican lambswool goes for in tokyo?