My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, you buy the hype the Japs spin so bad. "Japs dont have STDs??? Japanese dont have aids" Hahaha, which Jap apologist did you let convince you of that? Its pure racism is what it is.

Also what about the hundreds of thousands of expats in Japan that speak Japanese well or fluently and have lived here for years, possibly their whole lives? They can`t come into places with "no foreigner" rules?? Thats fvcked.

It should be like anyother sex establishment world wide. Customers are served or not on an individual basis. If the guy doesnt speak a word of Jap, cant understand the system then tell him to fuck off, if the guy looks dirty, like a vagrant, tell him to fuck off. Most places worldwide inspect the dick before anything happens. If it looks diseased or the person looks diseased refuse service.

But in Japan its "you`re white or black or miscellaneous so fuck off." I can`t believe idiots who apologise for this kind of bullshit.

Its illegal to actually stick the dick in in Japan aswell so size shouldnt be an issue.

i thought hot girls are a dime a dozen in tokyo? you guys make it seems so scarce...

They are. Its like constant eye candy. So many hot girls, models, actresses just walking around but that doesnt mean you can have them (unless you`re half jap or rich or a model).

Dude. Why be dishonest about who you are? That's such weak game. You should have been upfront and told them the truth. Do you feel you're not attractive enough to women that you have to resort to lying? Women are attracted to guys who are confident in themselves despite inperfections. Next time come off as a confident international Japanese/American and charm them w/ your pre-med knowledge and international experiences. Don't lower yourself just to get tail. Have some pride man.
it was more or less a joke. i was just experimenting...

Man. There's a fucking abundance of glamourous, appearance obsessed, cut out copy, "kira kira" hot girls in tokyo, but I have no interest in them really. They've started to annoy the fuck out of me with fake cutesy voice and no personality. I need to meet some of the creative "fuck you" types, not punk or way over the top, but the kind of girl you can go get in trouble with and just walk around making fun of shit. Aka the kind that wouldn't even want you to buy them a LV purse.

Also, to anyone in tokyo currently, on the first of next month, a friend of a bunch of my friends is spinning at a club in Shimokita, should be fun, hanging out with Japanese stoners is pretty damn funny, cause I don't smoke that much in the US, but I still feel about 10x more knowledgeable about it than them.

Also, Naughty by Nature concert, on the 4th, 2 friends of mine are dancing at it, so I'll be there too.

a gram is about.... 4-6k yen. Quality is often questionable too.

Fucking outrageous, thankfully I only smoke if offered. couldn't afford my own shit.

Pills (the make you happy kind) are about 4k a pop.

Lsd is about 5k.

Im on the lookout but apparently you can still get 2-ci legally some places, for around 1k a dose.

I know too much about this for not really partaking aside from the occasional pill and occasional toke.

*edit* highstreet, you're osaka right? I've got a moderately well connected friend down there, so if you get desperate and need some shit, pm me and I could MAYBE hook you up to someone *edit*

Man. There's a fucking abundance of glamourous, appearance obsessed, cut out copy, "kira kira" hot girls in tokyo, but I have no interest in them really. They've started to annoy the fuck out of me with fake cutesy voice and no personality. I need to meet some of the creative "fuck you" types, not punk or way over the top, but the kind of girl you can go get in trouble with and just walk around making fun of shit. Aka the kind that wouldn't even want you to buy them a LV purse.

Also, to anyone in tokyo currently, on the first of next month, a friend of a bunch of my friends is spinning at a club in Shimokita, should be fun, hanging out with Japanese stoners is pretty damn funny, cause I don't smoke that much in the US, but I still feel about 10x more knowledgeable about it than them.

Also, Naughty by Nature concert, on the 4th, 2 friends of mine are dancing at it, so I'll be there too.

they're still around?

Guest jmatsu

what club in shimokitazawa? what genre of music will be spun?

They are. Its like constant eye candy. So many hot girls, models, actresses just walking around but that doesnt mean you can have them (unless you`re half jap or rich or a model).

dude, if you would get off the militant anti-japanese shtick, i'm sure you'd get laid once in a while.

that may be true

if one person never gets laid while jmatsu gets laid twice a month, that kinda averages out to 12 times per year

Guest jmatsu
dude, if you would get off the militant anti-japanese shtick, i'm sure you'd get laid once in a while.

this made me laugh. i generally enjoy what milspex says (whether i agree or not), but what you said just got me thinking. i wonder how milspex would dress for a date. what he and his date would actually do, and what they would talk about.

i can just imagine him taking the poor bitch out to the paint ball range, walking around ura-hara for like 3-4 hours, eating some teriburgers, or playing army in wtaps or supreme in military inspired love hotel.

this made me laugh. i generally enjoy what milspex says (whether i agree or not), but what you said just got me thinking. i wonder how milspex would dress for a date. what he and his date would actually do, and what they would talk about.

i can just imagine him taking the poor bitch out to the paint ball range, walking around ura-hara for like 3-4 hours, eating some teriburgers, or playing army in wtaps or supreme in military inspired love hotel.

whoever it is, they better like being called, "dumb jap bitch."

they'll be found eating some burgers at wendy's next to the recon store. or maybe milspex will have the girl buy him two burgers (yes, two for him) while he lines up for goro (to hook up his buddy)

i can never figure out where goro's is.

i see the line but i cant tell where the entrance is.

i know its by the wendy's

im sorta done with packing.

going back to the USA tomorrow.

now heading out to manga kissa and some last minute drug store shopping