sufu members with no style

cheep

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ but ive realized that im annoying, i dont have a problem with that..

nor do i have a problem with learning this "slang"...but quite frankly, im not on here to be a part of this "sufu group"...im just doing me, i dont want to fit in, im just here to speak my mind REGARDLESS if people find it annoying or not..

like i dont need to post in WAYWT so that people can respect me...im not on here to look for friends, i just simply want to be able to say what i have to say.. hate me or love me, im here to stay

ill leave it at that

if fashion is not a priority for you, then why participate on this forum? if mindless consumption of dope shirts and nice shoes is your thing, then wouldn't forums such as hypebeast.com be more apropos?

As mentioned before, I post here for critique and great deals on the market. I also lurk at styleforum and hypebeast, but I tend to like the user base here more. It's not that I don't care at all about fashion, it's just not the top of my list. I'm not gonna get worked up about it.

As far as this board is concerned, I don't have any style. My outfits get torn up every time I post a WAYWT, and I take any constructive critisism to heart. But in day to day life, I get consistent compliments on what I wear, which is why I take everything on this board (and the internet) with a grain of salt.

im still going to be on here hocus..

maybe im going too far with my statements, its not the site itself that is a concern to me as i have no problems.. Its some of the people on this site that get on my nerves, regardless if we're capable of speaking our minds or not..

I love fashion, and i love to speak my mind, but its childish comments that annoy me..the majority off people tell me i annoy them simply because i dont seem to understand the whole sufu slang, or that i type too much..that im not going to take personally hocus..

ill be on here for many more months to come.. im on here to observe and learn..perhaps learn even more about myself and my habits..but like i said hate me or love me, im here to stay...

I love fashion, and i love to speak my mind, but its childish comments that annoy me..the majority off people tell me i annoy them simply because i dont seem to understand the whole sufu slang, or that i type too much..that im not going to take personally hocus..

ill be on here for many more months to come.. im on here to observe and learn..perhaps learn even more about myself..like i said hate me or love me, im here to stay...

Maybe you should just stop coming to Supertrash.

compared to your dickriding fiasco that you so often do (i.e around jmatsu and other high sufu members)

You mean the way I argued with ddohnggo a while back, criticized Crillzs fits, said that Airjamie is an annoying bitch, criticized FTB2, and a long while back had something bad to say about Servo's taste in music in the Libertines thread.

Yeah, I can see how I dickride the high profile members of this forum.

People have a problem with you cause you're annoying and 99% of the time don't have any clue wtf you're on about, not to mention you kiss asses of all members who have more posts than you. I just choose to voice my opinions, instead of ignoring you.

stop "ARGUING" !!!! jmatsu always wins. get over it !!! enough said ..

wat was the topic again ??

I think this thread majorly steered off course.

I'm sorry I can't understand you with jmatsu's dick in your mouth.

wow, the dickriding on jmatsu has been reaching new heights.

jmatsu fanclub roster, revised 7/07

airjamie - gimp and prez

mr. calvin oscar - masochist / punching bag

macuser3of5 - defender of the jock

sayword - jock holder

frey - jock sniffer

azn80i - jock rider

soepom - stockholm syndrome sufferer and dickrider (literally)

jmatsu fanclub roster, revised 7/07

airjamie - gimp and prez

mr. calvin oscar - masochist / punching bag

macuser3of5 - defender of the jock

sayword - jock holder

frey - jock sniffer

azn80i - jock rider

soepom - stockholm syndrome sufferer and dickrider (literally)

amazing fucking amazing.

picknupmixtapes is my brother

so i can say no he has no style and not mean it

I see the KushTV link in your sig so that does make sense but you shouldn't really make generalizations like that by saying that all the people that come from the hypebeast forums have no style.

Tom, soundbomber, and your brother all keep it pretty steezy and all three of them have migrated from hypebeast.

I see the KushTV link in your sig so that does make sense but you shouldn't really make generalizations like that by saying that all the people that come from the hypebeast forums have no style.

Tom, soundbomber, and your brother all keep it pretty steezy and all three of them have migrated from hypebeast.

i disagree.

p.s. dont tell mixtapes... he'll beat me up. :(

datasupa: creepy e-stalker

jmatsu: though it may seem at times that you are being unfairly singled out, let me reassure you that in fact i also regularly dump on the likes of jhey, mr. co, jeepster, brass, sohoaddict, edmond, and egpt, among others. so you see, you're not alone. you're in very good company!