sufu members with no style

cheep

some people don't have style here. They just dress really well. The people with style are the ones pushing the envolope with complex garments and/or a certain uniqueness.

That sounds right. If we're talking about style, I think only 5% (probably?) of what I see in WAYWT deserve to stay on superfuture. So what's the point of this thread? Everyone else should just fuck off while you guys continue to pontificate on style, fashion, and who gets to join the club?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds right. If we're talking about style, I think only 5% (probably?) of what I see in WAYWT deserve to stay on superfuture. So what's the point of this thread? Everyone else should just fuck off while you guys continue to pontificate on style, fashion, and who gets to join the club?

I also tend to agree with the above, but I also say to each their own. I mostly trip on how some comment on others sense of style, or lack there of...relax, it's like Joan Rivers telling you that you made her worst dress list

Guest jmatsu
So what's the point of this thread? Everyone else should just fuck off while you guys continue to pontificate on style, fashion, and who gets to join the club?

not everyone (else). just people who tend to post comments similar to the one you just made.

and a big reason why i don't randomly hate on them in the street is because they're not trying to put on any facade of being the "cool guy." they're homeless, they know they're homeless, they are forced to dress the way they do, and don't / would never front (even through they couldn't) on a fashion forum.
i just think that you (and other people) have to get over the righteousness/kindness factors and be more objective(not necessarily you, but simply purge the favortism)...and in certain cases this should apply to my hatred of certain sufu characters. if not, the industry will keep moving and leave this board to it's subsequent (as compared to the industry's constant evolution)stagnantation (alittle far-fetched, but...).

lastly i'm not trying to "guide" people, get rep by spitting knowledge, or big up the board (although that maybe a big perogative for many here).

From my understanding of these snippets that I noted, you feel that people need a prerequisite style or a benchmark of dressing before they qualify to partake in this forum or post in WAYWT. Hence your comment about "no hate" for the homeless because they're forced to dress a certain way and would never, ever think of being on superfuture.

I agree that you guys ought to be giving objective and constructive comments though more often than not, the derisive one-liners I see in WAYT fail to elaborate in a constructive manner.

So you're not trying to "guide" people (despite the call for objectvitiy and talk about the industry moving forward while this board stagnates), etc; but you've decided that some sufu members just plain suck when it comes to style, and I'm getting the impression from what I quoted, that you think these people don't deserve to be on superfuture.

So I'm asking, what's the point of your ranting? It's not moving anything forward, it's simply announcing, some sufu members have no style period. And their lack of style appears to be an affront to you.

Guest jmatsu
From my understanding of these snippets that I noted, you feel that people need a prerequisite style or a benchmark of dressing before they qualify to partake in this forum or post in WAYWT. Hence your comment about "no hate" for the homeless because they're forced to dress a certain way and would never, ever think of being on superfuture.

I agree that you guys ought to be giving objective and constructive comments though more often than not, the derisive one-liners I see in WAYT fail to elaborate in a constructive manner.

So you're not trying to "guide" people (despite the call for objectvitiy and talk about the industry moving forward while this board stagnates), etc; but you've decided that some sufu members just plain suck when it comes to style, and I'm getting the impression from what I quoted, that you think these people don't deserve to be on superfuture.

So I'm asking, what's the point of your ranting? It's not moving anything forward, it's simply announcing, some sufu members have no style period. And their lack of style appears to be an affront to you.

you may choose to see my commentary as "ranting" and claim that it doesn't move shit foward i want to move shit to the sewers, or at least see shit move (to avoid atrophy). i call your sentiments forced denial. if just one person is affected acts on what i've posted within my 3 years, your entire claim is feces (and this more likely than not). you may voluntarily conclude that i disaprove of certain individuals being members, but i could care less. if they want to post shit that i find offensive to my sensiblities then i shall voice my opinion regardless to whether or not it offends theirs. what is this jargon claiming that i require a prerequisite to qualify? i would assume that most people who post on a fashion forum have something legitimate to contribute, if not ,why not continue lurking or at least post with a dignified sense of humility? come correct or suffer one of the many faces of leviathan. people can make stupid commentary or say shit i don't agree with, and i will retort (and vice-versa). this is way more stimulating than remaing mute or feigning satifaction or false forum peace. readers (including i) can filter, analyze, and come to their own conclusions. at least i think this is healthy for an open forum. i do not hate on the homless because they're not trying to fake the fashion-funk like some pos(t)ers.

the original point of the so-called "rant" was an inquiry as to why the OP and many members compliment certain subjects which i find are not compliment-worthy. meaning that i feel those compliments are biased and intelligence-insulting.

so let's not beat around the bush, i take it you don't approve. and that's totally fine. indulge me. what would you suggest??

I think he's saying you can attract more e-friends with honey, jmatsu. ;)

I've felt the same way for the most part. I don't understand the "dickriding" phenomenon here. I try to remain objective and not give the same people that +rep me compliments on every fit or comment. If i see a nice outfit, i might say something, or i might not. Sometimes i choose not to say the negative things, because a lot of times it's in the general waywt thread and i don't want to start a hissy fit and then all the posts getting deleted. I will try to voice my opinion in the worst waywt thread and do so objectively. Most of the time i just wade through the absolute filth as far as pictures and posts to find interesting ones. I might stop to comment on an especially good or bad one.

Guest jmatsu
I think he's saying you can attract more e-friends with honey, jmatsu.

well there must be quite a few that share my opinion on the board. sufu seems to have a number of e-masochists. look at my green dick.

I agree, and i was mainly just turning a phrase.

Guest jmatsu
I think he's saying you can attract more e-friends with honey, jmatsu. ;)

I've felt the same way for the most part. I don't understand the "dickriding" phenomenon here. I try to remain objective and not give the same people that +rep me compliments on every fit or comment. If i see a nice outfit, i might say something, or i might not. Sometimes i choose not to say the negative things, because a lot of times it's in the general waywt thread and i don't want to start a hissy fit and then all the posts getting deleted. I will try to voice my opinion in the worst waywt thread and do so objectively. Most of the time i just wade through the absolute filth as far as pictures and posts to find interesting ones. I might stop to comment on an especially good or bad one.

yeah i feel you. just say what you feel. you can't expect everyone to get it or agree, but that's the whole point of an open forum.

Guest jmatsu
Can someone tell me who the fuck feather is?

do you really care?

he's the guy reading my comments and thinking of something witty to say.

or he's the guy tickling the area between sohoaddicts balls and anus...thus the name feather. fuckin peacock.

I do understand your point about posting compliments to subjects that aren't worth it since that doesn't move things forward but pretty much becomes misleading and promotes a shitty status quo.

What I don't get is I'm really getting the impression that you feel some people just shouldn't be on this board because they lack style, so is that the case or are you saying otherwise?

Because there are certainly people who might lack style but are receptive to constructive criticism (well that bullen dude who's been posting in WAYWT seems like one) and are generally curious about what's going on in the world of fashion even if they do no actively live according to a "style mantra" or have developed a personal style that guides their dressing and shooping purchases. Being able to learn and interact is interesting and a valid reason to be on this board (I probably speak for myself in this example).

So yeah, I do agree about having more objective and constructive comments, but I don't get where you're coming from when you say you're not here to "guide" people (sure that's your perogative)--so you're just telling some sufu members off for being biased? Is that the essentially your "rant?"

Can someone tell me who the fuck feather is?
do you really care?

he's the guy reading my comments and thinking of something witty to say.

or he's the guy tickling the area between sohoaddicts balls and anus...thus the name feather. fuckin peacock.

Yeah that's great guys. Can't you handle someone asking legitimate questions in a discussion on an open forum without resorting to this? But I'll leave you guys to continue this among yourselves.

Guest jmatsu

So yeah, I do agree about having more objective and constructive comments, but I don't get where you're coming from when you say you're not here to "guide" people (sure that's your perogative)--so you're just telling some sufu members off for being biased? Is that the essentially your "rant?"

i say what i want and if some people get it or agree, great...

if attending a wine tasting, you obviously are entitled to make honest commentary on which ones you fancy, find mediocre, or loathe. if some salesman/waiter/man-servant affliliated to a wine you loathed tried to stroke your balls and tell you that that specific wine was magnificent, wouldn't you be offended (or at least object)?

it's like every couple months someone gets an uncontrollable urge and decides to fucking step to me, and i end up posting deja vu-shit.

talk about lessons of futility.

you can't just assume since a couple of people posted first that a couple of people who posted 2nd/later are mere emulators.

you dont think the dozens of posters who started rocking wtaps BDUs after almost every one of them PMed me about sizing weren`t copycats? Okay.

Most of the time, i don't have time or i'm too lazy to back up my criticisms in a manner such as your's, jmatsu. I agree with you a fair amount of the time, but then i disagree too. However, it's a lot of work to have the mini-essays written up as you do some of the times. I do appreciate them as they help get your point across to the people who have low reading comprehension and like to have knee jerk reactions to little pieces of your comments instead of understanding it as a whole. I also try not to give a lot of stupid posts about how great someone is for no reason. I try to speak my mind whenever i actually feel like typing. I could keep going for another paragraph or two, but i need to get to sleep and typing psuedo-arguements online make me really antsy and i can't sleep for awhile. Cheers.

This thread should've ended after robideaux posted in here...

In the end nothing new came to light... Ichigo has once again proven that he's annoying; somebody tried to argue with jmatsu but had no point; feather tried to turn SuFu upside down with love and gentle care, but failed; and robideaux and jmatsu posted a couple of very informative posts.

Guest jmatsu
i agree.....

p.s. no one has ever "decimated" me on here.

not even you honey.

i agree as well that "individuality is largely a myth," but the posting of your fit along side of robideaux's seems to imply that he is influenced by or has emulated that of your fit (which i doubt). i can't totally speak for robideaux, but that mere implication (or the comparison alone) is pretty insulting. if this is what you're getting at, you are delusional. if we liberally went along with this fantasy, we can see where he improved and what mistakes he was able to avoid. if you examine every viable conntation of the articles worn, i would have to say that his are at least influenced by a less marketable/ typical sensibility.

if breaking shit down real neanderthal-like is more suitable to your forte, i am compelled to say that robideaux looks light years ahead and if not, better then you. sincerely not playing favorites here (you could produce a poll thread containing the two pics if you don't trust my objective opinion).

anyway nothing personal...just stating the rather obvious.

you've never been decimated on this board? wow, you're optimism like much of your commentary also seems delusional. this is like rape victims taking the fetal position whilst their denial defense-mechanisms kick in.

i will admit that you and your kind are somewhat amusing from time to time. semi-necessary for these kinds of boards, i guess. most of my green penis was a result of your decimation...oops you don't like that term, right? here you go- the constant rape of your ass early last year or so. i had gotten tired of it (as i do many of my bitches), but once in a while you tend to forget your place, cause some minor irritation and somewhat revive that throb below. i don't hate you though, because it' s just your nature.