Sales

doctorgnar

Oh, right. Is that any good? I mean, is there much left? Good prices?
no boots at the cloak sale. if anyone's looking for denim from s/s 07 oh ceremony in la has a sh*tload. blu, blk, red and greaser jeans in grey.

Yes there are, there are the felt and leather boots. Not exactly beautiful looking, but they are pretty cool. I think they had sizes 43 and down. Only maybe 8 pairs in total though. They also had those gorgeous leather cricket shoes, but ONLY in size 39

Damn, those are some good prices Neuman. If anyone sees one of those canvas/leather bags, I will gladly pay for it/ plus for your troubles. :)

gg, I didn't see you message before I left but there is a canvas/leather bag there. I didn't check the price but I'm sure it's reasonable like the rest of the stuff. I'm not going back there this weekend so if you really want it you should try asking someone to pick it up.

Fucking A...I just called the store and the guy told me that no more bags left...I'm sure there are some left...He was just fucking with me..Damn those retail bastards! Anybody who wants to do pickups? I need some Cloak in my life...even just a few pieces!!! Help! Lol.

the damn weekender bag was 250 and sold out!!!! very upset!!!!!!!! alls they got is a smallish 6x9 inch bag. there will not be adding anything else to the sale.

goldengloves did you hit up watanabe yet?

They definitely aren't bringing out anything else. Everything they have in every size is out. I might just go tomorrow and buy EVERYTHING in a Small and X-Small. Then sell it all and buy that gorgeous grey leather jacket that's marked down to $550

i called cloak right after hearing about the sale this morning

the female SA told me my best bet was to send them an email with everything, and that theyd get to it right away, so i did

that bitch lied

hopefully theyve still got at least some denim left tomorrow

^ if they don't i'm telling you, hit opening ceremony UP. they have mad denim laft. between 115-130 boners. make it happen.

polish mike, thank you for he pic. unfortuantely i am not an avid golfer.

cloak boutique has this in tan colourway-

http://men.style.com/slideshows/mens/fashionshows/F2006MEN/CLOAK/RUNWAY/00190m.jpg

00190m.jpg

lol. Ordering during sales always has some risk. But hell, if it doesn't fit, I'm sure there's a bunch of other folks who will nab it from you.

oh, definitelty

i had just started asking her a few questions about what they had atm but she told me to take it to email instead

like neuman said somewhat, you could really just buy out all the smalls/xs', keep what you like, and sell the rest with great ease and at a great profit

80% off of a sufu approved label like cloak is serious business

and thanks for the info, ill definitely make a call to opening ceremony

Uniqlo in Rockaway is having everything for 3 dollars. I went there almost all this week, haha. They have great stuff, but it gets snapped up really quickly. I got 4 upcoming Fall jackets (I think) all for 12 dollars. You just have to look really hard or wait until they come out with the boxes and be the first one to look inside them..I also bought a load of other clothes. Really a great sale. :D