Sales

doctorgnar

A female co-worker just came back from the Helmut Lang/Rag & Bone sale and said it was awesome. I don't know how much I trust her opinion though.

dude stuff was ok. most of it was WAY overpriced. the waxed cotton rag & bone blazer i saw on sale at barney's that i didn't pull the trigger on last season was there but it was priced at basically full price (= more than on sale at barney's). there was a lot of helmut lang stuff but looked like mostly rebranded theory-era HL. no accessories, no shoes. overall, probably not that worth it to go.

dude stuff was ok. most of it was WAY overpriced. the waxed cotton rag & bone blazer i saw on sale at barney's that i didn't pull the trigger on last season was there but it was priced at basically full price (= more than on sale at barney's). there was a lot of helmut lang stuff but looked like mostly rebranded theory-era HL. no accessories, no shoes. overall, probably not that worth it to go.

Polio reported most of it.

Here's the breakdown

dress pants $65

shirts $85

blank tees $45

Jackets $300

Sweaters $100

Def overpriced for a sample sale! It likes 50% off on mostly dress pants, dress shirts, jackets and jeans. Stuff are ok but nothing special. I didn't even buy any. Thats about it.

...there was a lot of helmut lang stuff but looked like mostly rebranded theory-era HL...

i'm pretty sure there isn't any backstock left of pre-theory HL. when they closed the greene st. helmut lang location there was an epic sample sale, digging in boxes of shoes for $50 next to those guys that run atelier. i still dream about it.

Bblessing sale was awesome. Don't know how many small sizes could possibly be left in anything though. I posted pictures of the stuff I got in the Recent Purchases thread... http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=748716#post748716

thanks for the update nueman. I thought the sale starts today???

earthmarket is on sale now well some stuff check it out.. theres warehouse, fullcounts..sc's..

www.rakuten.co.jp/eartmarket

damn your alive lol