Sales

doctorgnar

Went to the Union sale.........not worth the trip.

No shoes (except some Greedy Genius shit), mostly REALLY hypebeasty streetwear stuff: A whole floor of BBC, mostly t-shirts by US streetwear brands (Union's brand, Mischka, Rogue Status). There were some random W)Taps / HP / NBHD sweaters and t's but they virtually all X-large and were extremely unattractive. Not a single article of Visvim anything.

As you would imagine, it's mostly the stuff that didn't sell in their 3 week long 50% off sale they had before bringing in the new seasons stuff.

Also, there were Bape fanny packs and a pink Bape camo umbrella for $60....woo hoo!! I copped 3 of each.

Went to the Union sale.........not worth the trip.

No shoes (except some Greedy Genius shit), mostly REALLY hypebeasty streetwear stuff: A whole floor of BBC, mostly t-shirts by US streetwear brands (Union's brand, Mischka, Rogue Status). There were some random W)Taps / HP / NBHD sweaters and t's but they virtually all X-large and were extremely unattractive. Not a single article of Visvim anything.

As you would imagine, it's mostly the stuff that didn't sell in their 3 week long 50% off sale they had before bringing in the new seasons stuff.

Also, there were Bape fanny packs and a pink Bape camo umbrella for $60....woo hoo!! I copped 3 of each.

sounds like most of the smaller sizes are gone?

Were you wearing a white v-neck?

T-shirt selection sucked ass, got away with some wtaps and nbhd tees on the cheap, and some wtaps BDUs on the cheap too. A couple Visvim pants, some HP+ hidden in the corner. I saw a couple ACR pieces, but I couldnt justify $200+ shorts, even if they were marked down from $525. Philosophy tee for $23, but XXL. Some decent stuff amongst all the crap, probably not worth a trip after today, since everything they have for sale is out.

Light grey v-neck.

sounds like most of the smaller sizes are gone?

Depends what you are into. If you like really loud streetwear graphic tees, they had all kinds of sizes.

• 2 weeks later...