Sales

doctorgnar

This might suck but I know some people here like Acne Jeans

Want Agency and Souterrain Showroom are pleased to invite you to their semi-annual designer sample sale. Enjoy from 50-75% off Fall/Winter 2007 collections from Acne Jeans, Filippa K, Nudie Jeans, Denim Birds, Whipping Floyd, Drykorn, Vadumsrum, and Monotype. Great finds for men and women including jeans, dresses, suits, pants, outerwear, knitwear, shirts, shoes, and accessories.

Event Begins: 11/13/2007

Event Ends: 11/15/2007

Event Times: Tue-Thu 12pm-8pm

Buzz 26 bell for entry.

New York, NY 10012

Payment Types: Cash ONLY

i went to this last year but it was in a different building, it sucks!

Here are 2 more that might be interesting

Sea, Cheap Monday, Clu, Band of Outsiders, Bruce, and more at wholesale prices.

Nov. 14-16. Wed.-Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.

495 Broadway, b/t Spring & Broome Sts., 5th flr. (212-925-9700).

BoO will be at wholesale? What kinda prices are those?

Anyone have a report of the BoO and Common Project sale? I was too sick to go to work and wasn't going to kill myself for a sale either, so how was it? Maybe I'll hit it up tomorrow if it's worthwhile

just got back.

ill say this is overall a lame sale for guys. i was going for BoO stuff and there was nothing...like 4 shirts in small and xsmall in colors like white, mustard and black..seriously...like 4 shirts.

the ties were $20 for silk if i remember and $10 for cotton but there's like 20 of them and its no big deal. there were a ton of cheap monday stuff...i dont really wear their jeans but there seemed to be a bit of them.

as for prices...its good...those BoO shirts were $25, and the cheap monday shirts were like $15 for 1, $25 for 2, and i think $35 for 3...

they had a few pairs of nice common projects sneakers but they were in ridiculously small sizes...like men's 7...they were $130 each. there were a few like common projects slippers in bigger sizes but not much and still $130.

the place is mainly filled with chicks and some gays. seriously, the staff was horrible at setting this up...men's stuff interspersed with womens, they make you check yr coat which is retarded and all around, its inefficient.

compared to last week's steven alan sale which i give an 8, i give this one a 4.

Just got back from Maison Martin Margiela and the Band Of Outsiders/Cheap Monday/Common Projects sales, both in the same building,

Margiela was picked through pretty extensively already, although they did have ONE pair of these in my size (45) in black that my friend put aside for me (either he'll buy them with his credit for working the sale, or i'll wait till the prices drop on the last day). They are lace up AND zippers. Beautiful!

pop-ah7-22h-04.jpg

Other than that, the mens section wasn't that great, and like I said, pretty picked through. They also had a ton of gross DSquared stuff.

Then down to the 5th floor for the Band of Outsiders/Cheap Monday/Common Projects sale.

Also pretty picked through, way more stuff for girls, as usual. Picked up a pair of shiny black Cheap Mondays for $35, only because I needed a pair of super-tight jeans for them Margiela boots! They had ONE BoO shirt in size XXL. Some crappy small Common Projects stuff, and girls in underwear everywhere.

I guess that's it. If you don't make it to either sale today (if you're a guy), then I wouldn't bother going at all because by the end of the days there would probably only be scraps left.