Sales

doctorgnar

^help yourself homie. been saying for the last week opening ceremony in your state is selling all remaining cloak for an additional 25% off until monday. there is still much left.

unfortunately, they dont ship sales items or orders under $200

Anyone who lives in NYC and wears large and W:33 to 36, you better haul your ass to cloak tomorrow. They had a ton of shit left in large sizes. I got the last Barn Coat in grey for 200, discounted from 1055, and a pair of selvedge black jeans for 78, discounted from 390. They still have a fuckton of sweaters and cardigans left, both the striped ones and the houndstooth ones for about 100, and a lot of jeans left as well, in black and grey.

Going to be in NYC next week. Just browse through thread and it seems i missed out on all the good sales :(. Going to Odin / Barny Coop. Is there a point for me to even go to NDG? Suppose they are probably cleaned out of their summer/spring stuff. Any suggestion on stores that still have sales would be greatly appreciated. Size wise im a small to medium. Thanks

Already reduced items at Opening Ceremony are being reduced again by 25%. Mostly Umbro by Kim Jones, Acne, Herchcovitch, United Bamboo from what I saw. OC denim is like $70.

i posted like three days ago that OC denim is down to 50 bucks.