Sales

doctorgnar

I've been to Marquee :eek:

Reiss, Up to 70% off, 387 West Broadway (between Spring and Broome Streets), (212) 925-5707, www.reiss.co.uk

(worth checking out, 70% off that stuff is pretty nice)

Ted Baker, 30% to 60% off, 107 Grand Street (at Mercer Street), (212) 343-8989, www.tedbaker.com

(that's getting pretty empty)

Gonna be in NYC from the 9th to the 13th of January...can I expect anything left at current sales or any new sales starting around that time?

there should be...thats actually the sweet spot usually. where the sale prices are at their lowest.

yesterday, i made my rounds for the first time in ages and was really surprised how crappy the selection was out there. odin had some decent prices but the quality was crap. trovata is just pure dogshit and the nice collective stuff they had is crap too these days.

the only things id buy were tim hamilton stuff but those are too expensive at current prices. im gonna wait a bit for those to come down.

very discouraging. luckily, im pretty content with what i have these days.

Anyone know of a good pair of slim dark charcoal slacks on sale?

Barneys boston had a few Raf and dior suits on sale today. I really wanted this ann d shirt but it was like 80 sizes too big. Price was right at $110

B&G, Odin (just not the Den). I'm not sure if Barneys have it, it's out of my price range to even bother looking.

Barneys doesn't carry it. Odin on Lafayette only - possibly the Oliver Spencer store in the WV that is really just Odin, but I don't think so. Sounds like BG has Tim Hamilton for 40% off right now, bu I have no idea what the selection is like.

Anything good left on sale at the APC store in New York? The sale prices on the website are really good but of course nothing is left.
i went there yesterday, still tons of stuff and sizes. i was very surprised. my friend picked up a bag

if you're talking about jeans and stuff, yes there plenty left.

as for other stuff, not many options. a few shirts, some jackets, but nothing very standout.

i have $100 to spend there, and im gonna wait for spring stuff to come in.