Sales

doctorgnar

hope im not resposting but just thought id mention

sale at fred segal santa monica starting the 26th with a presale going on from 4 to 9 on the night of the 25th. The sales two weeks long and everything starts at 50% off.

Anyone going to this early, can you please do a pickup for me? PM me please!

Guest architects.of.desire

stopped by the fred segal sale before they closed. they had some nice shoes but mostly larger sizes. picked up the last pair of opening ceremony desert boots in gray sued for $140 and some keds for $25. also had a few common projects in random sizes.

nothing to intersesting clothing wise. did have some wings + horns hoodies and tees in ugly colors and designs. hollywood trading company had some BoO shirts.

is this sale really lasting two weeks? anyone know if they will be restocking items?

stopped by the fred segal sale before they closed. they had some nice shoes but mostly larger sizes. picked up the last pair of opening ceremony desert boots in gray sued for $140 and some keds for $25. also had a few common projects in random sizes.

nothing to intersesting clothing wise. did have some wings + horns hoodies and tees in ugly colors and designs. hollywood trading company had some BoO shirts.

is this sale really lasting two weeks? anyone know if they will be restocking items?

Does anybody know when Barney's stuff goes on sale? I've seen some archived threads here that have them start December 1st, but anybody else have confirmation?

good pickup, i copped some navy low top achilles and an acne tank

yeah two and a half weeks, restocks are unlikely although they do happen sometimes

i work in the back with the wings and horns stuff

we just got two big racks of old spruce (pre w+h) and some kato, some ymc and nom de guerre spring jackets, and to top it all off theres some cloak hiding in bigger sizes from like 3 years back on the floor at half off, so dont tell me there aint anything good...hahaha

I completely disagree.

This year is the best sale they've had in at least 5 years. Was organized, less cluttered and a great selection of brands/sizes.

Highlights (all 50% off):

- Common Projects at Conveyor. Full size run off the black hi-top court shoes and some other random ones (grey desert boots, olive achilles, black desert boots).

- Robert Geller: full size run of the 'Cadet' cinch-back jeans, several tees, at least 10 button-ups in a variety of sizes, some other crap

- Endovanera, Wings + Horns, Obedient Sons, Patrik Ervell, Opening Ceremony Shoes, etc

- Dope HTC 'Officer Boots' in tons of sizes

- Lots of other shit......only got to spend 10 minutes or so there but I'm sure I missed alot.

It was 50% off almost everything except new stock.

Stuff was pretty good, the highlights were:

Lots of NDG tees and some sweaters too. A few helmet bags.

A few pieces of Cloak.

Good selection of Common Projects (mostly court high but some other styles too).

Some Nudie stuff.

Lots of M by MJ.

Perforated white keds for cheap.

YMC patent black lowtops in a variety of sizes.

Some W+H, Spruce.

Pretty much what everyone has said before.

Also got to check out some Endovenera, not on sale but it was really nice stuff.

Can anyone who works there tell when the stuff goes down to 75% off?

well i was there maybe 15min before they closed so im sure i missed out on a lot of the good stuff. im also an xs or smaller in clothes so im usually a little bitter after i go out shopping :(

I wish I had know about it before hand as well. Randomly walked by on Sunday afternoon and went through the pickens. Was happy with 50% off some canvas Alifes. Had been waiting for the CP desert boots, but smallest they had left were 45's...

Does anybody know when Barney's stuff goes on sale? I've seen some archived threads here that have them start December 1st, but anybody else have confirmation?

I was just there yesterday, and I overheard a SA telling another customer it's generally the last week of Nov/first week of Dec.

I posted this on styleforum too but curious if someone remembered if a size/item was in stock or the price:

-opening ceremony black canvas lacups in 44?

-ymc cropped chinos?

-common projects dress shoes laced or unlaced in 43?

-what ervell was happening?