Sales

doctorgnar

shoes at barneys warehouse never get marked down more than the last weeks of the regular barneys sale. although i grant you i haven't even bothered going in the last 3 years. anyway it's always better to buy them at the flagship so you have the possibility of returns / price adjustment

They got marked down 25% lower at the end of the L.A. sale and talking to SA's they occasionally get marked down further (and had in years prior according the fellow I talked to) so I figure there's an off chance that near the end of the New York sale they might reach deeper discounts.

sales girl said they'd hit 25% more off on monday. gonna cop a pair of augustas as i need some new leather boots.

shoes at barneys warehouse never get marked down more than the last weeks of the regular barneys sale. although i grant you i haven't even bothered going in the last 3 years. anyway it's always better to buy them at the flagship so you have the possibility of returns / price adjustment

Guest Phrost

kunk did you end up getting the augustas/how much? the sz 10 augustas i saw had narrow toes. there were some black raf by raf rain jackets and a nice navy raf mainline tech jacket with the elastic drawstring ribbing. it was out of my budget though

kunk did you end up getting the augustas/how much? the sz 10 augustas i saw had narrow toes. there were some black raf by raf rain jackets and a nice navy raf mainline tech jacket with the elastic drawstring ribbing. it was out of my budget though

Answer your fucking PMs

lapels were too tiny on that elastic raf blazer and the rain jacket was not worth the marked down price IMO.

barneys warehouse sale nyc

sz 10

lots of assymetrical ann d cream leather chuck low lookalikes 180-190

ann d black and white leather boots with holes on toebox around 250

xl drkshdw thick cream zip up sweater 67.60

no, this one but dark navy hip length with pull cords at cuffs and bottom hem.

gonna use it as windbreaker/raincoat. great deal

the one at the bottom is really nice though. 600 at bblessing :(

00390m.jpg

All Sale Items are an additional 50% off at Barneys Co-Op. Got Helmut Lang white dress shirt for $70, down from $280 something.

Americana stock was slim pickings.

Grove stock was marginal, too.

South Coast stock was surprisingly good, a couple or larger BoO pieces.

Bloomingdales at South Coast had 50% reduced prices on number(n)ine, and cp.