Sales

doctorgnar

Went around some LA sales today.

Nothing really caught my eye at Opening Ceremony - those Chloe joints are on sale if any ladies are interested. A good selection of items are doing 60% off. Totally forgot to look at shoes.

Maxfield Bleu is reducing most shit to 80% off next week (or it may have already started).

Barney's at the Grove had a good showing. April 77 Joeys and Sinners are going for $89 - there's only a few pairs left. Practically all of the men's floor is on sale, good size selection still. Ladies, about a quarter of the women's floor is on sale, not too much small shit left. My girl eyed some Diane von Furstenberg and Phillip Lim dresses, the only 0s we could find.

i went to bblessing thursday night for friends and family and managed to walk out empty handed...

now that you live in ny this will happen more often. i got to many sales and only buy stuff i need now. i'm not even going to bother with regular bblessing sale, the one they do on cosby st is sometimes ok.

does anyone know if holt renfrew generally discounts unsold sale items further after a while? been eyeing something there but it's still pricey even with the current 40% off sale.

You can run the risk and wait it out... it will probably go down a bit more when they ship it off to last call. I'm assuming they do have a Last Call over out west, right? Hope it's better there, checked in the other day and there's not much worth grabbing, imo.

If you're a size small in most stuff, i think it's in august. If you're bigger sizes i think it's early july....

Fred Perry

June 5-8. Thurs. & Fri., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., noon-6 p.m.

547 W. 27th St., b/t Tenth & Eleventh Aves., 3rd flr. (212-736-3030). Cash only.

archive sf is definitely worth checking out if you're into stuff like viridi-anne, attachment, number (n)ine, etc. they still have tons of stuff left in lots of (smaller) sizes and everything is 30% off. i only picked up an attachment 3/4 sleeve u-neck but a lot of other nice stuff.

L'Eclaireur Private Sale. NO CCP and the likes on sale as usual, but should have their other labels such as RO, AnnD, N(N), Undercover, CDG, Dior, GustavoLins, etc. on sale. 30% off, tomorrow June 7th only.

Rick Owens Private Sale. NO leathers, furs, or sneakers on sale as usual. 30% off, tomorrow June 7th only.

I received an invitation so I will be going sometime tomorrow. They all speak english so please call them before to make sure what you want is still there. Details and phone numbers in my sig.

Haven't been in months, so no idea what it's going to look like, but for Toronto peeps: Lileo is having it's spring/summer sale starting Friday. Rag & Bone?

Last time I checked there they had YMC, APC, Rag & Bone, Kicking Mule and some other random stuff.

By the way Sydney's has a sale on also for all the Toronto people.

if anyone's in Hong Kong...

Joyce pre-sale has started for Joyce members

Club 21 pre-sale

Marc Jacobs and a bunch of other stuff

and since Joyce started i am assuming Lane Crawford is on as well. I believe the discounts across the board is 30% with 40% in some rare cases.