Hair Thread

qom

What exactly is the jugend? I've looked it up, but I'm still not totally sure. Everything I've found has to do with Hitler.

Zero on the sides and back.

Muff on the top.

When you say zero do you mean really short? or completely shaved?

This pseudo-jugend is pretty cool:

j-jil-sander-for-uniqlo-fw-2010-christian-ochsenfahrt-by-david-sims.jpg

Only works if you have a lean, angular face.

Can't say I'm a fan of this at all. It looks like with the way the hair flies off the side of the head, that if the picture was taken from straight on it would just look like his head has frizzy, lopsided wings.

that cut is stupid.

again, as stated before many times:

it only looks good because he has nice facial features and is handsome

the makeup and styling are also factors into making it look good

a lot of you asian dudes trying to attempt these avart garde cuts are gonna straight up look like clowns

^Scientific fact.

Even you have the physical features needed to make that haircut look good, it'll still look like you're trying too hard. Hairstyles need to look effortless. You can tell when someone spends WAY too much time on their hands, or too much thought into it.

That's why I don't think the Michael Pitt styled hair will work on the some of you.

Just saying, these are very particular hairstyles.

newhair.jpg

Got my hair cut almost a week ago. When I went back to class everyone hated it completely and most of them even told me. I like it though.

Sooo... opinions? suggestions? tips to avoid Canadian pop star hair?

that cut is stupid.

again, as stated before many times:

it only looks good because he has nice facial features and is handsome

the makeup and styling are also factors into making it look good

a lot of you asian and/or ugly dudes trying to attempt these avart garde cuts are gonna straight up look like clowns

yes. 12345678910

otlyaa thank alot.

I think the side will be close to the skin and the top part loose.

I like the fishtail/herringbone one.

I'd definitely say if it's your first time that shit's going to hurt some.

yes i know

some friend will be braiding my hair (she's haitian/african (forgot) and really good at it)

my hair is really thin. I guess it'll take a few hours. will post pics when done.

yo dew it

make sure u get beads 2

ull look jus like riff raff pimp.gif

prolly.

I really like this:

tumblr_lbufhjUmxP1qzcm07o1_400.jpg

would look dope on me:

tumblr_lbuaaoTrlc1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

not rly for me, but it looks good:

tumblr_lbubzv5rqG1qzcm07o1_500.jpg

who actually tells someone they hate their haircut? let alone an entire class of people

shit aint stackin up.

idk, in the US nobody would talk shit on it, but I live in Panama now and people are more open/rude about others' appearances here.

forreal, people seriously were like "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD?!" that quote coming from one of my teachers... yeah.

idk, in the US nobody would talk shit on it, but I live in Panama now and people are more open/rude about others' appearances here.

forreal, people seriously were like "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD?!" that quote coming from one of my teachers... yeah.

In the US, they would be more than likely to either talk shit behind your back, or not really care, if they don't know you.

after a couple of sort of 'stand out' haircuts (top-knot / pontail, jugend, sort of sideways-jugend-swoosh thing i have now, etc...) i basically just want a haircut that nobodies going to look twice at. Also it makes sense with my fred perry / is a throwback to the roots of my interest in this shit which was basically raf simons / skinhead shit.

Hang the DJ, how was your hair cut prior to growing it out?

I'm letting my hair grow out as long as possible, and as usual, it's slowly getting towards the awkward stage and I'm not down to rock the typical asian bow-like helmet hair.

How can I cut it so it looks decent during the awkward stages, and looks noiiice when it's longer?

Hang the DJ, how was your hair cut prior to growing it out?

I'm letting my hair grow out as long as possible, and as usual, it's slowly getting towards the awkward stage and I'm not down to rock the typical asian bow-like helmet hair.

How can I cut it so it looks decent during the awkward stages, and looks noiiice when it's longer?

Wanna know how you can cut it?

CUT THE PUSSY CRAP AND DEAL WITH BEING UGLY FOR A WHILE. THEN WHEN YOU STOP BEING UGLY, YOU BE PRETTY WITH LONG HAIR.