Hair Thread

qom

bought and used some nu nile

but, sleeping w/ this shit in - i guess it's what you're supposed to do..?

has any1 caught a trip to breakout city on this tip? i rly don't want to wash my hair w/ dishsoap every night... maybe just change the oil every few.

I've been growing my hair for a year now, and I've hit the stage where I'm either going to cut it back, or keep at it until its properly long.

copyofdscf0011.jpg

copyofdscf0013.jpg

copyofdscf0014.jpg

Sometimes I love my wavy hair, sometimes I really hate it. I can't decide.

Oh...Differing opinions, haha. Cheers, I'm going to keep it for now. I figure I should at least wait until its properly long before I decide what to do. My hairdresser is a friend of mine, he guarantees me it'll look good once its longer. Its just the waiting that sucks.

Guess I'll suck it up. Thanks.

I'm currently letting my hair grow out

dolceboys1.jpg

I like that look, currently my hair is much longer on the sides, essentially equal all around.

Based upon that look what else is similar?

I'm basically planning on going to a salon in at the end of August and just getting it cut, but i want to have some style for the first time in my life instead of always a fade, or just fully growing out, etc.

but at the same time dont want a hairdo that will take an hour every morning.

if it takes you more than 2 minutes to get that kind of hairdo then you're just doing something wrong

no disrespect, but you might wanna reread what i wrote.

i stated I like that hairstyle and that I am looking for anything similar or just any not over the top hairstyle that wont take a lot of effort everyday. Wasn't speaking of that specific one

the reason why you like that haircut is because he is handsome.

otherwise, its a basic haircut-- shorter on the sides than on top. you could shave his head and you would probably want a similar "look".

jussayin.

yup, my stylist was telling me people bring in pictures and complain because it doesnt look the same. she basically said its because the person in the picture is good looking and theyre not.

the reason why you like that haircut is because he is handsome.

otherwise, its a basic haircut-- shorter on the sides than on top. you could shave his head and you would probably want a similar "look".

jussayin.

lol, maybe you are letting yourself show a little?

But for me personally, unless the dude was a freak of nature it would play no role.

I like it for the simple fact that it covers everything I want: simple, clean, nice look, that can be styled easily or not styled at all and not look to horrible.

I understand your point, but if he was shaved or had a weird haircut i wouldn't have liked it. Again, maybe you are showing your feelings, but for me whether he is a good look dude or not plays no role in me choosing a hairstyle. I hope it doesnt for anyone.

lol, maybe you are letting yourself show a little?

But for me personally, unless the dude was a freak of nature it would play no role.

I like it for the simple fact that it covers everything I want: simple, clean, nice look, that can be styled easily or not styled at all and not look to horrible.

I understand your point, but if he was shaved or had a weird haircut i wouldn't have liked it. Again, maybe you are showing your feelings, but for me whether he is a good look dude or not plays no role in me choosing a hairstyle. I hope it doesnt for anyone.

i think he's calling you gay. hilarious (7)

then just get that haircut? am i missing the issue?

yes, i think you all are for some odd reason.

The picture I posted is a hairstyle i like, it also covers and shows the things i am looking for: clean, simple, not overdramatic yet if i wanted to i could style it somewhat.

What I was asking for was based upon that hairtstyle offer me some other ones that follow the same criteria.

Essentially, i showed you one thing as a reference, now i am asking for other examples based on that reference.

yes, i think you all are for some odd reason.

The picture I posted is a hairstyle i like, it also covers and shows the things i am looking for: clean, simple, not overdramatic yet if i wanted to i could style it somewhat.

What I was asking for was based upon that hairtstyle offer me some other ones that follow the same criteria.

Essentially, i showed you one thing as a reference, now i am asking for other examples based on that reference.

ANYTHING shorter on the sides/back than it is on top is that haircut.

ohmygodyoujustpostedagenerichaircutiswhatimsaying.

holy shit, forget i posted that photo, since a chunk of you really have fixation issues and can't use references.

it was a fucking haircut that i liked and would be easy to maintain, but forget it and lets start from scratch.

i really hope the few of you are just trolls and honestly not that retarded.

i just went through the last 2 pages of this thread and 90% of all haircuts are short on the sides, long on top

if you can't even look through 2 fucking pages of this thread no one will be willing to help you

my new haircut (1 week old now).

normally i got curls but i've straightened my hair to this...

unbenanntl.jpg

unbenannt2x.jpg

first time i went for such a look and i must admit and say that i love it :)

need to cut it again though so that everything will be perfect in the end...

gonna let them grow a few more inches and then see what it'll look like in the end. have to straighten them out every 4-5 weeks now cuz otherwise my curls are coming back.

don't know if you can see the lighter spot of skin just right on top of my forehead, but that's actually from the agent which was so aggressive that i got burned by it.

used this: jfmrelaxerregular.jpg

i just went through the last 2 pages of this thread and 90% of all haircuts are short on the sides, long on top

if you can't even look through 2 fucking pages of this thread no one will be willing to help you

holy shit dude, did i say "hey guys i want a haircut that is short on the sides and long on the top"

no, i fucking said "here is a haircut i like" it could be a haircut that is the same lenght all around but it has to be easy to maintain and follow what i was wanting.

No need for references, cut is as basic as it gets.

I smell more than just mild retardation.

no need for common sense either, i asked nothing about the cut.

and mild retardation? your a herb, ill just drop this.