Hair Thread

qom

sounds good. im on the fence as you know over the long or short issue, so i s'pose i can grease it back like that, to pass the time at least

ima do it. finna get reaaaal skeezy.

scarin' old ladies and daughters fathers n shitttt

I want to get this hair style but I don't know what the hell a shadow perm is and I all I get from searches are regular perms. If anyone can read korean or tell me how it is done I would greatly appreciate it.

show_pic.php?id=monsters_hair_works&no=716

http://www.bombhead.com/bbs/skin/monsters_hair_works_1/show_pic.php?id=monsters_hair_works&no=716

shadow perms are pretty much only in korea or major koreatowns in nyc, la, etc.

I want to get this hair style but I don't know what the hell a shadow perm is and I all I get from searches are regular perms. If anyone can read korean or tell me how it is done I would greatly appreciate it.

show_pic.php?id=monsters_hair_works&no=716

http://www.bombhead.com/bbs/skin/monsters_hair_works_1/show_pic.php?id=monsters_hair_works&no=716

Any modern Japanese, Chinese, or Korean salon can do this.

3200129140_7753ec1caa.jpg

3199283031_dcc7ed3a83.jpg

its a little longer than I wanted in the back, and not nearly as sheer as some of you little Hitler's out there, and these pics don't really give a realistic view of what it looks like, but whatever, it'll grow back pretty quick. I dig it.

Edit: Better pic to give an idea of how sheer it actually is:

11w9f01.jpg

Jeep- That looks good. You have a similar hairline and hair type to mine (i have kinda jew hair). What did you tell your hairdresser or what pic did you show? I was trying to do something similar last time i got it cut but didn't know how to explain it so i told him i'd do it next time.

Thanks Jackboot, and everyone else. I'm getting used to it still, and the sideburns are definitely staying, though I will shorten them when I shave next.

Jeep- That looks good. You have a similar hairline and hair type to mine (i have kinda jew hair). What did you tell your hairdresser or what pic did you show? I was trying to do something similar last time i got it cut but didn't know how to explain it so i told him i'd do it next time.

hair3vo0.jpg

Top right. And my hair isn't curly normally, its wavy. She put some sort of product in there, so its a bit all over the place and gelled. Not my usual steez.

getta perrrmmmmmm. I think evan just doesn't shampoo his hair ever and air dry(i used to do this at times). You can find curling cream that will help keep it from going superflat but no magic fix.

Jeep- Really? Your's looks a lot different (and better) than that pic for some reason. Surprised you used that photo. Keep doing whatever he did to curl it though. Looks much better like that.

Jeep- Really? Your's looks a lot different (and better) than that pic for some reason. Surprised you used that photo. Keep doing whatever he did to curl it though. Looks much better like that.

No beard/longer face may make it look a tad bit different. Thats also grown in somewhat while mine is brand new.

I told you.

yeah yeah, you win Servo.

Edit: separately, I need product recommendations, but nothing too pricey. Should be able to buy at StopNShop, places like that - needs to have good hold but not gooey kinda shit. Suggestions?