Hair Thread

qom

As said before,

we need Jugund archive.

New haircut incoming and i need reference pictures!

Yeah, let's get that panzer movin'. Tomorrow at work I'll start posting pics of nazis while sitting around alone in my cubicle all day. I'm pitching serious tent at the thought.

Shit, I wish I had seen this before I went crazy and decided to buzz my head. I guess I'll save this and keep it in mind once it starts to grow back.

26442uq.jpg

You appear to have enough length left to do it?
how would that NDG cut look around the back - does it just arch around the ear and go back to normal?

If you look closely at the picture, the angle at which the edge is defined goes almost parallel with the natural recede at his temples. If you want it to work you're going to have to do the same. It looks like you have a more square hairline anyway so it might not work as well for you. Though, I've seen a trend among scandinavian hipsters over the past few years where they use that kind of Martial/Crusader cut where its a cropped bowl and it actually looks sick, its just not as detailed. Whatever. Post pics when you do it.

Yeah, let's get that panzer movin'. Tomorrow at work I'll start posting pics of nazis while sitting around alone in my cubicle all day. I'm pitching serious tent at the thought.

I was thinking not so much pictures of Hitler Youth's, rather like, modern pictures of people with jugund cuts.

Been wearing my hair down lately, this is yesterday or the day before right when I woke up, which explains the flatness in the back, it's normally a better shape in the back when I kinda hold my hair towards the back and dry it in place. I got my hair cut at Hair Dimensions in Minami-Aoyama like a month ago. Thinking about keeping the front length, but getting it tapered in the back where my bone juts out a bit, and then thinning the bottom part, so I can tuck it behind my ears, let it all down, or keep tying it.

33upl5l.jpg

OK people of sufu. For years I have been plagued with extremely curly / thick hair.

my.php?image=curlyhairff6.jpg

please ignore completely retarded photo, it was taken Prior to weightloss

So anyway, any opinions as to what I can do? I either wear it short or right before you can see any curl in it.

So I'm goin in sometime in the next week or so... Thinking of keeping the top long, bangs long, sides short and the back tapered and very short... I don't have much reference, but its gonna be a ted/greaser cut like I usually get but more sheer. Anyone have any visuals on what I'm talking about? Sorry if I'm vague or its asking a bit much.

23mws2t.jpg

I'm still mad envious of this shit so I think I'm going to have a similiar pattern buzzed into my hair and leave everything else the same (pretty short).

Either that or just have everything from just above my ears down buzzed and everything else fairly short.

I was wondering how hard it would be to have someone do a fairly complex pattern on your hair - like several steps of patterns done and each step is a slightly different length to show up differently.

maybe you should draw a picture for them

I'm thinking about doing that for next haircut

It will look wannabe-otaku anime style mixed with the lanky and misbegotten proportions of Schiele... aka I can't draw realistically.

Been wearing my hair down lately, this is yesterday or the day before right when I woke up, which explains the flatness in the back, it's normally a better shape in the back when I kinda hold my hair towards the back and dry it in place. I got my hair cut at Hair Dimensions in Minami-Aoyama like a month ago. Thinking about keeping the front length, but getting it tapered in the back where my bone juts out a bit, and then thinning the bottom part, so I can tuck it behind my ears, let it all down, or keep tying it.

33upl5l.jpg

odagiri joe perm it

Oh Jesus H. Christ. I guess we can start slow...

Your face isn't badly proportioned at all, so I don't understand your concerns about it. I'd say all of these are fine and boring and average, if that's what you want. I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you like having boring and average hair, that is okay. But, I would like to assure you that you will look boring and average.

Have you considered less conventional shapes, textures, lengths?

Im getting my haircut this week and there are two looks which I have to decide upon, and wierd enough, they are both styles from women.

The first is that crazy chic in Transporter 2, I like the shortness on the back and sides and long at the front, a la this:

transporter-2-7.jpg

the second is from the Just Friends campaign pic for Moschino back in 2005 (I think). Ever since I saw it I loved the style. here it is (one on the right);

moschino_friends.jpg

Also, if anyone has a better pic, please PM me so I can have a better look. Cheers!

My hair right now is long enough for the Moschino cut, so it would be quite a chunk of hair being cut off if I go shorter. I'm sick of guys styles. If my clothes are borderline feminine, then my hair might as well be too! lol

Which one do you think?

4) the mainstream cuts on sf (hitleryouth) fucking suck and I would never rock anything like that

why do I even bother to post :confused::(

Why do you?

If you think the "mainstream"/hitler youth cuts on here fucking suck you have two options:

1) post something that does not fucking suck (and no, not Brad Pit)

2) don't ask the people who do like the hitler youth stuff for their opnions