Hair Thread

qom

Not much of a style, was growing it for close to 2.5 years with a slight trim here and there by myself. Its all off now though but plan on growing it out somewhat again.

img6749copysm5.jpg

img75922gu0.jpg

You look like an asian version of dave grohl

This is from Isolated Heroes right? This is a little more business friendly compared to the other one I want to get. I'm still unsure what I want, though.

I don't think so but maybe I'm wrong. Isolated heros was apparently a project in 1999/2000 and the photo is dated from 2007. I retrieved the photo from hji.co.uk and it seems that their photos are dated according to when the photo was taken. Anyway,

It is a stylish cut that would work for those like myself that have thin hair and can't pull off so many cool styles that require lots of thick hair.

I agree that the blonde's cut is more realistic if you need to value other's opinions for work or whatever. I am constantly struggling to come to terms with the fact that the types of clothing or hair styles that I would *like* to pull off will alienate me from a lot of people. Ahh conformity...

Ah, I know I had seen the photo before, and I thought it may have been from Isolated Heroes. I've got relatively thick, but fine hair. The only thing I would worry about is actually maintaining the style. For how simple it looks, I think it would be hard to keep it how it looks in the photo.

I'm not so worried about alienating myself from people. I don't care for most people, but I would like to make money and that requires me looking somewhat sane to your normal businessman, I guess.

Maybe it's just the picture or it's different in Europe, but that just looks like a mullet, shaved sides, and slightly longer top. At least in the US that's not classic and certainly not a well-dressed man (i.e. respectable) cut.

And I disagree about any confusion issues. Simply because it has the origins somewhere else doesn't mean the new popularity in another social group won't muck up others' perceptions. Not trying to bicker with you, just saying why I left that warning.

A mullet is long in the back, short everywhere else. What you described is either a) a flop or B) a flop. A jugend has more to it, including tapers both on the sides and toward the back. It's a pretty modern-conservative cut. You can't exactly dress down with it. No JNCO jeans and Champion sweat shirts for the hitler-dude.