Hair Thread

qom

what hair product do I use to make my hair look like this? stringy and greasy sort of thing

want my hair to be so greasy that if someone touches it they have to go wash that hand immediately type of thing

any fashion type stuff I can buy or just use straight petroleum jelly?

thanks

2lw0vw4.jpg

2r75w76.jpg

2a5epgj.jpg

r86usn.jpg

thanks again

just updated my homo fb so figured if anyone was interested in the evo of the pompadour id throw it up here too

6409_247916325423_672905423_8092000_3202710_n.jpg

just the tiniest bit of murrays pomade. looks almost the same if i just blowdry after shower. still only shampooing every 2 wks and conditioning once a week. plan to keep sides around this length and let top grow out into river phoenix sorta thing

the hair looks good but i'm a little creeped out by just how earnest you look.

just updated my homo fb so figured if anyone was interested in the evo of the pompadour id throw it up here too

6409_247916325423_672905423_8092000_3202710_n.jpg

just the tiniest bit of murrays pomade. looks almost the same if i just blowdry after shower. still only shampooing every 2 wks and conditioning once a week. plan to keep sides around this length and let top grow out into river phoenix sorta thing

yo what's her name

Sarah...I stopped by the store like a week ago and she still has the same hair cut :o

I wanted to get my hair cut at Shizen but the next opening they had was saturday so I went to K2 instead. They cut very good there but the girl did not quite understand what I wanted :(

tryina look earnest to hide the fact that irl i be gigglin and smilin like a schoolgirl 24/7

as far as greasiness and pomade and washing every 2 wks: ymmv but i seriously need less than a dimesize amount to get my hair like that, and that same amount will last maybe 3 days and then naturally come out on its own in the water, all the while not being very sticky. then if it is really built up the best way to get shit out is with dishwashing soap, which is really drying so all the grease building up over the few days just cancels out back to normal shiny healthiness so all is well

asterix throw up pix, im always lookin for good ny spot to get hair cut. btw we still gottsa chill

asterix throw up pix, im always lookin for good ny spot to get hair cut. btw we still gottsa chill

I actually went back today for a touch up because there were some uneven parts. They were very accommodating with fixing it so I was happy with that. Overall I would say for $50 K2 is not too bad. It is located on 10th between 1st and 2nd ave. I have not been to Hair Mates to compare it to. K2 also has another salon in Tokyo. Next time I need a cut I definitely want to try Shizen though.

photo1sxl.jpg

we all need to look less maintained.

i dont look maintained at all...

6331_1203406444473_1207954623_30583861_7801829_n.jpg

this is over a month ago. its only gotten longer and shaggier. its starting to get annoying though.

someone suggest something new and needing little to no upkeep:cool:

in the same spot as you dino, have curly/wavy hair. been sorta coming it over. getting to long.

Thinking about doing this. my hair is curly enough in the front too pull it off. might go shorter on the sides. will see when i get it cut.

3bbfcfb6.jpg

I feel like hairmates is basically the Japanese version of Astorplace. Once they're done cutting sometimes they'll have someone else blowdry and style.

K2 is much smaller than hairmates, only 2 seats. The environment feels a lot more relaxed.

went for a 1.5 instead of a 2 on the sides this time and left the top alone... last time everything was all whacky, this'll grow in a lot better.

9rhic5.jpg

check the sweet t-shirt tan from work around the bottom of my neck... woooo peasant steelo.

thanks du,

I just asked her to give me a much trimmer profile on the sides and back and leave the top alone. She basically just took about a millimeter off my "bangs" (almost non-existent looking in that picture), and buzzed the rest down to a 1.5