Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

i love how there were nearly 25 pages of discussion about the jeans themselves, and when they were getting here....

while the last one is all about people "not wanting them" yet..just so they can wear something else..

comical.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how there were nearly 25 pages of discussion about the jeans themselves, and when they were getting here....

while the last one is all about people "not wanting them" yet..just so they can wear something else..

comical.

i really dont care... im gonna be wearing my evisu as much as the contest jeans i think.

then i will Winz0r the contest!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!:D

i really dont care... im gonna be wearing my evisu as much as the contest jeans i think.

then i will Winz0r the contest!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW!:D

I wasn't sure about entering the contest until recently. I was planning on picking up the jeans just to have, but since I don't get to wear jeans all that much anyway I thought that waiting a little bit for the contest to start wouldn't hurt...

It'll be interesting to compare my weekend/night wear with everybody else.

Yeah I'm a Friday + weekend warrior. No weekday nights though. I work too many hours during the week to even change into jeans once I get home. Straight to the shower and bed after work. I'm lucky to have casual Fridays though.

In all honesty, I think it would be totally fair to have a "weekend warrior" category. I am not going to be able to keep up with a college kid who beats them into the ground.

wow, I had never even considered that a possibility...

wouldn't it be neat if there were different divisions? I think the best prize would have to go to the open category, but maybe a smaller one for weekend warriors? And maybe we could set up a rule so that you could only participate in one category at a time to prevent cheating (it would be hard to prove that you were a true weekend warrior, so I guess you'd have to volunteer to be in that category and accept the smaller prize)

I think it would be just too silly to make two different divisions. So please don't.

wow, I had never even considered that a possibility...

wouldn't it be neat if there were different divisions? I think the best prize would have to go to the open category, but maybe a smaller one for weekend warriors? And maybe we could set up a rule so that you could only participate in one category at a time to prevent cheating (it would be hard to prove that you were a true weekend warrior, so I guess you'd have to volunteer to be in that category and accept the smaller prize)

I think it would be just too silly to make two different divisions. So please don't.

Wow, no sympathy for people who work in finance (or other formal environments)!

I do agree with you that it would get silly having multiple divisions, but it's gonna take me a long time to get a good dent in these. Maybe Jubei and I can make suits out of the denim, wear them everyday and then see who gets the best wear after a year.

I do agree with you that it would get silly having multiple divisions, but it's gonna take me a long time to get a good dent in these. Maybe Jubei and I can make suits out of the denim, wear them everyday and then see who gets the best wear after a year.

You forgot the Denim Tie with the Chambray Shirt. That's what makes it extra classy.

I'm sure there are other people out there in the same predicament, so I guess we can just keep it informal... a sort of "no-prize" or a "gold star" type deal.

And I think it's going to be pretty obvious if anyone's cheating on a Weekend Warrior schedule. Us guys get roughly 2/7 ths the wear time everybody else does (if you count random holidays, casual fridays and evenings, it's probably closer to 3.5/7ths :P hooray for number crunching!)

really... does anyone care that much about winning? im more concerned with the amazing jeans that we are all getting... and the great price gordon worked out for us.

i mean... a contest is fun because of the fact that youre part of something bigger... but beyond that i dont get it.

really... does anyone care that much about winning? im more concerned with the amazing jeans that we are all getting... and the great price gordon worked out for us.

i mean... a contest is fun because of the fact that youre part of something bigger... but beyond that i dont get it.

I'm just going to have fun watching other people's jeans wear in as mine do. I know that, with my wear pattern, I will destroy the jeans utterly well before the end of the contest, even if I reinforce the crotch and the belt loops before I start wearing them, I suspect I'd get arrested if I tried to wear the jeans for a full year.

hella truth.:D

they are cotton pants afterall

so jealous of all you in the contest. :mad:

someone with a size 30, drop out. =X

I am a size 29 and am thinking of dropping out. I have my eyes on those BIGxSamurai jeans. Would you want a size 29?