Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

I'm still trying to decide between W33 and W34. It is a one-wash, though. Does anyone think that the thighs will stretch from 12.25 to the original raw measurement over time?:confused:

Where'd you find the raw measurements?

it is raw. the measurements are in one-wash. you will likely not shrink down to one-wash state unless you go for a hot wash and a round in the dryer (this is what I will be doing).

If you read the warehouse thread, though, you will find that whoever it was that had the 1000xx's claimed that they didn't stretch much. I believe digital denim has them as well, so you might try asking him via PM about the stretch

Are you sure the ones they are offering are in the raw state?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got this email from the man himself, Gordon. So it looks like this will be up and running tommorrow.

Yes we'll be starting the pre-order now on

Monday morning

I'll be sending cheep the link shortly with all of the info and

he'll be posting it on sufu.

Thank you

Gordon

i just got this email from the man himself, Gordon. So it looks like this will be up and running tommorrow.

Yes we'll be starting the pre-order now on

Monday morning

I'll be sending cheep the link shortly with all of the info and

he'll be posting it on sufu.

Great news....

I am 6 hours ahead of New York time - so Iguess I´ll have to check at 2pm..

Beatle did you get USPS shipping in your options?

I only had the option of DHL to the UK @ $50.... DHL charge huge fees for customs handling so I don't want them shipped DHL. In the shipping info it says USPS is an option, but I had no option, just wondered what you had.

Guest jeffvyain

i may be completely off, but i'm guessing most people that would buy a pair of jeans with no description except a patch with a horned monkey on it would be surfers (or at least lurkers) of this particular board. long as it doesn't make the front page of the site, we're probably just fine.

i may be completely off, but i'm guessing most people that would buy a pair of jeans with no description except a patch with a horned monkey on it would be surfers (or at least lurkers) of this particular board. long as it doesn't make the front page of the site, we're probably just fine.

You are probably right but then there are a few boards out there with plenty of members that know what "SUFU" means. I don't really care if a billion people order them; I was just sharing my thoughts in case they may help.

from the blue in green site:

Currently the only delivery service offered on our website is DHL

but we can offer our International customers the option of using USPS for discounted rates.

Those orders requesting shipping via USPS should either send payment via PayPal to this

address: [email protected]his email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it using the rates that apply below or request that a

PayPal invoice be sent to you. Note: A PayPal account is not needed if you request that

an invoice be sent to you, you only need to reply to the invoice with you credit card

information.

Here are some International shipping rates. Please contact

us direct if none of the below apllies to you.

Canada:

PayPal Shipping via USPS without insurance $24

PayPal Shipping via USPS with insuranc/tracking $32

Europe:

PayPal Shipping via USPS without insurance $33

PayPal Shipping via USPS with insuranc/tracking $44

Australia:

PayPal Shipping via USPS without insurance $34

PayPal Shipping via USPS with insuranc/tracking $41