Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and in response to Tisswat's post on the previous page, I am a natural 31 but i wear all of my jeans low slung. The pair that gordon gave me to try on had been shrunk all the way down to the tagged size of 32 and i mentioned that i did have a little room in them, which is exactly how I wear my jeans. So that means I could have gotten the 31's and they would have fit fine but for my own personal preference the 32's are just right.for me. I hope that this clears up any misconceptions about what I said.

oh and in response to Tisswat's post on the previous page, I am a natural 31 but i wear all of my jeans low slung. The pair that gordon gave me to try on had been shrunk all the way down to the tagged size of 32 and i mentioned that i did have a little room in them, which is exactly how I wear my jeans. So that means I could have gotten the 31's and they would have fit fine but for my own personal preference the 32's are just right.for me. I hope that this clears up any misconceptions about what I said.

Wait.. so a tagged 32 will shrink down to a 32? Because in the size chart, they measure 34 inches as a one-wash and if I recall correctly, cheep said that they would shrink only about half an inch more after several washes. If that size chart is for raw instead of one-wash then it would make more sense to me. I still find it hard to believe that your size 32 SD-103s have the same (waist) measurements as the 660 size 32. The leg room should be identical, but the waist should be much bigger on the 660s.

WH approved the patch chicken submitted so we're good to go.

They cannot stamp an individual number per each jean on the patch so Gordon is

going to number them all by writing the number on the pocket lining. they

will also make size 27 so the sizes will be 27-36,38, and 40. We can start

the pre-ordering this weekend.

Gordon also sent them the fit pics i took and they love them. They asked him

if they could them post on their website... awesome.

woohoo!

rock'n good news. thanks for the votes guys. can't wait to get my hands on one of these bad boys. :cool:

Chicken... the patch is dope! pretty cool stuff you must be extra excited for these...

hella excited. even though it's basically a spoof design, there's something really exciting being part of this denim project. i always wanted a 660, i always dug warehouse's bull patch design and i enjoy being part of sufu. and i love limited editions. this can't get much better.

and this is the second custom patch youve designed now... congrats chicken.

and spoof design is what japanese jeans are all about... would old evis been the same if it was evisu from the beginning?... or SDA without piggy patches?

yeah woo. heading over to BiG on saturday to put bills down. hopefully they'll know what I'm talking about, because them's some intimidating looking Japanese denim-heads working there.

yeah woo. heading over to BiG on saturday to put bills down. hopefully they'll know what I'm talking about, because them's some intimidating looking Japanese denim-heads working there.

If that's intimidating you should go to the bronx, were everyone is nice and friendly. Especially around midnight. In the projects. Alone

I heard that once, they dipped an opponent's wife's hand in acid.

At a birthday party.

Guest El Salvador

This is great news! I'm going to preorder a pair by tomorrow. So, the final price will be $140 plus shipping? Also I'm curious how long BiG is taking preorders.