Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I see them next to each other - I def. prefer the 30's....

Both fit great , though , but the 30's are more "I don't give a shit" like , and the 28's are more ' I want to be skinny" ....I don't know , does that make sense ??

it seems fucking rediculous that putting the name "Superfuture" on a denim patch for a superfuture collaboration cannot be granted without any legalities

i agree, who doesnt want free pub? but i dont care...i joined for the love of denim&denimheads, not to be a part of a logo. plus, it would make them a bit corny. but i do want one of those superfuture t-shirts, size small.

Guest jeffvyain

damn i really can't wait. the fit is so damn spot on. and put another 2 inches on the legs and we'll have a nice stack and the ability to cuff, cuz daddy like showing off his selvage. and those aren't the 1000xx denim on the dubbleworks, are they? i'm gonna shoot the gap and go with some 29s.

it seems fucking rediculous that putting the name "Superfuture" on a denim patch for a superfuture collaboration cannot be granted without any legalities

It's not a superfuture brand collaboration with warehouse or big. It's more of cheep collab with them. I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to comprehend that sufu owners want to protect their own brand and all the hard work they put into it.

It's not a superfuture brand collaboration with warehouse or big. It's more of cheep collab with them. I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to comprehend that sufu owners want to protect their own brand and all the hard work they put into it.

Exactly. Quick, somebody name a brand/trademark whose owners let other people use it for the "valuable free publicity."

As Wayne said, if anyone puts together a detailed proposal, it will be considered. I think that's reasonable.

sweet. Im so hyped. These are going to be the perfect relaxed fit jeans that i have been searching for...so a 32 i assume for me? thats what i got in skulls, diors and pbj's?

good work cheap....oh and patch 1 is money....although, i really love the 4th one...but the text is just way cooler on the first one

Sorry is this has been stated, but...What is the reward this year for winning the competition?

Here's what cheep mentioned in the other thread:

wh agreed to make a jean for the winner with the 1000xx natural indigo

denim and even offered to make one instead with a special natural indigo denim

hand dyed by the famous living treasure guy in Tokushima. Very cool.

revised measurement chart should be here later this afternoon.