Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this is dumb but I really dont wanna order the wrong size.

I'm not 100% positive on how to compare Thigh chart vs. Actual measurements and this is something I have a problem with when it comes to pants cause I ride Bmx .

I dont want to screw this up & get stuck with an Ill fitting pair either. My thigh measurements are 22" and waist is 34 in. looking at the chart none of the sizes will fit me...and this is where I know i'm wrong could I get some help please?

(if it matters I dont wear my jeans tight or from what I gather is reffered to as the "Sufu experience")

Thanks in advance

wtf are you babbling on about. a size 34 has a thigh of 12.5" x2 = 25" thigh circumference. you'll have plenty of room. in fact even the size 28 pair will accomodate your scrawny thighs.

took some quick shots with my cellphone cam: 660 dubbleworks distressed pair (size 30):DSC00749.jpgDSC00751.jpg

yeah I found them to have a bit more room than I would of liked... I feel more comfortable sizing down to a 28 now...(this was the distressed pair in BIG, really nice pair of jeans!)

they look a lot bigger than cheeps competition test pair.

but that's something i've noticed with lots of old and/or pre-distressed jeans..

perhaps it's because of the number of treatments/washes?, but i assume the denim has "blown out" or at least stretched to it's max..

Cheers for that cheep. By the way, did you sand those whiskers......?

haha

For what it's worth, seeing the side shot, I think the 30's look better on you.

I'm going to get my tape measure out tonight and make up my mind which size I want.