early waywt highlights

designersheep

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get behind hipset, he always looks so affected (pot calling kettle black/people in glass houses, sure). The studio shots are a little too much for me.

update!

I went through around the next 10,000 posts, and here are the highlights. Yes, I have too much time on my hands... no it actually took me less than an hour. You can do a lot of things at work when you are bored :)

These weren't as fun as the previous bunch, and I've probably missed a few interesting ones because I was going over them really quickly. Listed chronologically within the groups.

first posts:

hipset

seenmy

polio

diamonds

jane

crillz (not sure if this is his first)

insidertrading (don't think this is his real first either)

oh shit... that's super embarassing...

Where the hell are Kixself's DOUBLE PICTURES from his backyard? C'mon dude, that stuff is not only sufu-history, it's nudie history and hypebeast history.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

^^^

word. I've lost most of the WAYWTs i took during college from TFS/my early days here at Sufu, but i have somewhat of a memory of what they looked like and boy were those shite. I think the problem was I didn't have enough clothing to get my style across, and also in those days back at Michigan the weather was so cold/snowy i would mostly just trek around in a big ass Prada sport down jacket and my Tod's boots...

• 2 years later...