Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you a PM Showbiz.

As for Vacant signs are up and everything is in the works so to speak. As for the official drop date, I can't really comment since like I said it's tentative till we get all the merch in. However look forward to an official launch party icon_smile_cool.gif You guys can also join our official mailing list at: www.lileo.ca it'll update you on our sales or events and such. Speaking of which our sale on our summer gear is still on. Up to 50% off quite a range of stuff. We still have a bunch of the Kim Jones x Umbro gear which IMO is being CRIMINALLY slept on. The kicks are my personal fave.

Edited by Circa on Jul 22, 2005 at 03:17 AM

My tournament just finished I should be heading home within the next week, I will take care of everyone on Superfuture in any way that I can. Ive been way too occupied to post anything while Ive been away, although I have a bit of free time for the next few days. Stay posted, Peace

M. U. F. C.

i am convinced these kinds of business owners are killing our Culture. Why would an ex-yoga company owner - now want to spend a little money to be cool? If you dont have it - you are not all of a sudden going to get it.

The people (IJF and Fam) who work at Lileo are great people but you work for a company who is trying top get a piece of something that they know nothing about.

they (owners) never were trend setting and never actually did anything to contribute to the street wear culture. Just because you hire "hip" kids to be your front line - everyone knows who is lossing money on this venture. Keep trying to keep up with people who actually are the culture you are trying to buy.

this "culture" moves around and passes businesses like Lileo because everyone knows the fraud.

At least Jmoney / NYC cats can pay rent for a couple months.

OH AND SYD STOP FOLLOWING ME AT TRADE SHOWS

Notit, just let it be, if it effects you in a major way and you would like to discuss it, please contact me via my e-mail adress and I can give you a greater insight as to why the owners invested into Vacant. As for the trade shows, Syd can only stop following you if you contact me and tell me who you aer, Peace

M. U. F. C.

Visited Lileos recently and nice stuff is going down.

Splatter art of dunkles and aj1s are pretty nice and

can't wait for the stuff coming in for vacant.

They said in a week or so?

Btw, IJF, is this eylon?

Man, am really anticipating good stuff. Keep it up!

steam that 4 life !

Here's some news for you guys.

New demo shoes are up in the front window display as of 2 days ago. 7 styles of shoes that we'll eventually be carrying, 2 ice creams and 5 new nikes. Some of the new kit should be available for sale by next weekend with more stuff coming shortly thereafter.

Quote:

Hey..

the sale wasn't store-wide but there was a LOT on sale...

I also don't remember actually seeing any Wings & Horns tees....

from what i remember, the following was 50% off:

Blue Blood

Paper Denim

Surface 2 Air

A&G

G-Star

Energie

There's also a denim table with a bunch of stuff for 50% off as well...they've got more PD&C, some Saltworks stuff, some Sacred Blue, etc...apparently, there's 2 pairs of Avelon raw denim in that table somewhere..but in size 38...way too large for me..

I don't think Rogans, Loomstate or Earnest Sewn were on sale...

Hope this helps

Peace

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Jul 18, 2005 09:25 AM

Speaking of sales...

Holt Renfrew's now or never sale has Nudie Regular Ralfs Dry Salvage marked down to 80 CAD. When I was there, it wasn't marked on the tag, but a price check confirmed the sale price...

-bokbok