Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MindSpray I think the 50% off sale is still on at TNT for the jeans table. Some BB are on that table.

kyl the general 50% off sale is at Lileo.

hey Circa I haven't dropped by Lileo in a while, what's in the sale? What brands and don't tell me the Lacoste polos are half off, the store is going to get run over.

my bad b, I don't think it's 50% off, it's the $89 or $90 denim table that the blue bloods are on which is even better I guess. As for styles, bb isn't really my steez so I didn't check them but someone told me they were dry goods in the early days but he might be fucking around. Maybe you can give them a ring first?

Quote:

my bad b, I don't think it's 50% off, it's the $89 or $90 denim table that the blue bloods are on which is even better I guess. As for styles, bb isn't really my steez so I didn't check them but someone told me they were dry goods in the early days but he might be fucking around. Maybe you can give them a ring first?

--- Original message by high_contrast on Aug 4, 2005 08:21 AM

Just checked out TNTBLU today, as high contrast stated, the back denim table is all $89 and still had quite a few blue bloods left in different sizes, washes and styles. Didn't really notice how they looked specifically though, so I can't really give a description...

There's also other blue bloods in the rest of the store that's 50% off....so there's plenty of styles on sale....

Also noticed that the upstairs TNT had stuff marked off to 60% off today, pretty sure they have some blue bloods there as well....

Hope that helps...

just wanted to drop a tntblu update...dropped by yesterday...mad sale going on...women's and men's denim...essentially, they're clearing out for fall...almost ALL women's denim is on sale for 60% off...men's denim are on sale too...basically everything but Rogan...good selection of styles and sizes....

update on TNT

EVERYTHING is 60% off

some rogans were 60% off also, mad sale going on

and always the selected denim at the back $90

got a pair of slab, japanese selvedge retailed 4 bills bought for a bill

talked with the guy at TNT for a bit, they might get evisu and A.P.C on the line this coming fall, yes!!! a.p.c!!!! uber duber!!!!

-don't hate, appreciate-

I was at tntblu today, they still got alot of sizes of blue blood jeans for $89, and rogans at half price too (or was it 60%?), either way plenty of sizes left. Over the rainbow had a sale, bunch of shirts for 30 and alot Diesel marked down, didnt see anything real good there though.