Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

hahahaha - I laugh at the lileo camp.

Why would 50 + year olds want to try to get into this streetwear market?

You will not make it work...You dont live this livestyle.

Stick to Yoga pants and juice bars.

--- Original message by notit on Aug 11, 2005 09:11 AM

Trevor rises out the slums of Toronto!!! Big Ups...Let Me Tell You Something Money Talks, When You Have It You Can Do Whatever The Fuck You Want With It No Matter What Life Style You Live...Dont Be Jelious, Just Be Quiet!!!!HOLLA

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Edited by protectthagoons on Aug 14, 2005 at 12:40 AM

I J F, are the Justin Bua PF Flyers still 50% off OG price? or an additional 50 off?, I just rememberd you guys had them , and I might be forced to make a trip down for them.

edit: I think I misunderstood the sale again. *rolls eyes*, but could you still get an answer to me? thx

Edited by nkwu on Aug 14, 2005 at 08:26 PM

was anyone at getting up? it was fuckin' live!

i got there in time for lil jon and lil scrappy. i didn't know mons were serious about that crunk stuff, but i almost got trampled. my sneakers got smashed (hunters, they were already beat), and it was too damn hot while the mons were pushing each other. there was even a fight between these two jamaican girls! hahaha

kanye killed it too. he played some new jawns from the new album and performed the other usual songs.

no luck

Yeah, I was there...that was a pretty damned good concert considering it was only $35...was expecting a little bit more in terms of the set up though...apart from the graph expo, I didn't see anything else that was promised (ie, car show, sneaker exhibition, etc...) though, they might've had that the day before...

and yup, kanye definitely killed it...luda was hot too...i stayed out of the crowd though...i wouldn'tve been able to see shit.

Quote: I didn't see anything else that was promised (ie, car show, sneaker exhibition, etc...)

the sneaker expo was inside this little building at the west side of the pier, fixins was there.

they took pictures of you and your shoes, if you had something nice on.

luckily, i'm tall, so i was near the front and saw everything.

no luck

Quote: those could only be my homey tims!!!

nah, they're my boy warren's

to all toronto heads. come visit the ex this summer. yours truly is running a 3 point shootout game

you might get hustled for your money, but the ex is supposed to be promising this year.

look for a chinese-looking kid with glasses with some nice kicks

no luck

Quote:
Quote: those could only be my homey tims!!!

nah, they're my boy warren's

to all toronto heads. come visit the ex this summer. yours truly is running a 3 point shootout game

you might get hustled for your money, but the ex is supposed to be promising this year.

look for a chinese-looking kid with glasses with some nice kicks

--- Original message by jolly on Aug 17, 2005 08:04 AM

oh word...sorry man a few of my friends have the exact same kicks...

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"