Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on Vacant...

J$ tees should be here by late next week or early the following week after next. More merch should also be included in that shipment.

In other news Rag & Bone stuff arrived today and it is amazing. Quality of their denim far exceeds my expectations. The other kit is nice too. Slick waxed cotton jackets reminiscent of Belstaff.

i dont have to hide! simply put i've forgotten more than you've learned about a street or fashion lifestyle...some of us just got it and always will...others are pretenders! take up yoga maybe you'll learn top lose your that little boy ego.

Brteathe Deep

Syd

what would you know about making money? what have you done either to do that or for art sake? or charity if you know what the word means? you sound like an abandoned youth? whats wrong were you turfed out by your father? or perhaps you didn't have one?

Breathe Deep

Syd

^Vacant opening soon? I was @ Lileo and I saw you guuys pricing stuff. J$ Tees are a bill...for a simple gold foiled leaf and "Toronto Maple Leafs" on the back. (wow).

You lileo employees have gotta lie better. I asked if ou guy shadthe SB apparel in. I got the "Vacant is screwing around". and then you guys were pricing it at the counter 30 seconds later(lol). Great Job!. that Gino Figure looks hot,

Lol some employees arent assosciated with the Vacant concept, they may be working solely with shipping and receiving, on the other hand some others are focussed primarily on Vacant. You have to request someone as its not open yet. :)

M. U. F. C.

^lol okay, is the pricing the same as it was a while back for the SB stuff? I was laughing because the guy who told me that "vacant was screwing" with you guys, told the a girl to be quiet(quietly albeit) when she held up a raygun collared shirt to price it.

is sb apparel that coveted? it was just sitting on shelves back in may @ val surf pasadena. weird. IJF, are you working this weekend? i'm going to try to drop by this weekend to check out what's new.

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

^not so much coveted in the states, but Nike doesn't think Canada has the market to regularly supply SB retialers with the SB apparel, so its a smart move on Vacant's part, and it osrta gives Vacant the right to over charge. I just want a damn jacket, and htat SB one was the best one I've seen(besides a nice Onitsuka Tiger one). So, yea.

most Nike SB apparel is plain and just says "nike sb" on it. the onlky things I would relaly buy is that tweed 5 panel cap, and the aformentioned jacket.

I'm talkinga bout the Rayguns jacket. Most of the other trakc jackets I've seen are either way too out there, or not unique at all. But from What I hav eseen with most of hte other SB apparel, it's overhyped. A raygun logo in the middle of a white tee doesn't deserve to have some over hyped price. And their other special edition jackets..are all right.

Quote:

^lol okay, is the pricing the same as it was a while back for the SB stuff? I was laughing because the guy who told me that "vacant was screwing" with you guys, told the a girl to be quiet(quietly albeit) when she held up a raygun collared shirt to price it.

--- Original message by nkwu on Aug 31, 2005 06:49 PM

Who did you speak to? I was there today, however I only showed the Vacant stuff to a couple of customers who I regularly deal with.

As for the SB stuff, AFAIK the stuff is not that easy to get a hold of in terms of retailing. From what I hear accounts are fairly sought after outside of the US and can be tricky to obtain.

Edited by Circa on Aug 31, 2005 at 09:50 PM