Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stolen from Poland, next time you call dont hesitate to ask, we are currently waiting to recieve the rest of the product although Ill fill you in on everything once it comes. Ill have more of an idea of everything by the end of this week. Chat soon,

Peace

M. U. F. C.

Quote:

Anyone wanting any of the Nike Sb geat let me know, the supply is really limited and product is pretty dope!

--- Original message by I J F on Aug 4, 2005 12:53 PM

Hey I J F, what store are you from, I'm looking into the SB Diamonds.

Also, on another note are the Nudie RRs still $80 at Holts? Did they have a good selection of sizes?

Whoever, wants to come by and check the stuff please dont hesitate, just drop me a line and I have no problem taking you through the merchandise when you come to the store. On another note, nice to see that your all still around and im looking forward to catching up with all of you!

M. U. F. C.

dropped by lileo's today. got the whole nudie collection for the fall, aswell as the lacoste fall collection. a lotta nice shit.

the guys there were really nice, but they don't really know anything about vacant.

no luck

My my, aren't we the popular one. I gotta give you props bro, a million people must have reached you since you spilled the beans on your projects/hook ups and you're still always trying to help people out.

to the peeps that have been to tntblu for the sale, what styles of rogans are left? looking for ethanols, snipers or vapors.

Well I have nothing to gain by not helping people out and afterall Vacant is an attempt to offer those in Toronto some of what they never had access to before. On another hand, stuff should be rapped up shortly, it has taken about 4 months just to get the early stages together so I dont mind waiting a week or two to wrap it up, so that we are ready to go.

M. U. F. C.

^ rogan DENIM was not on sale at tnt. NON-DENIM rogan pieces were though.

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

Edited by sr20det on Aug 9, 2005 at 09:15 PM