what were you wearing two decades ago?

soepom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was actually only like 3-4 years ago.. i'll look for older ones later... maybe i can find my punk days... that'd be cool

just when we thought you couldn't get any sexier diamonds... workin in the garage makes you so...manly.... mmm

hap - that's a nice white guitar. i mean, i know shit about guitars, but it looks nice. completes the outfit. ;)

dismalfuture you looked like you were a happy kid. what happened since?

Just did, you do realize Tangerine dressed cooler 20 yrs ago than most posters here do now...

and all the trends he's doing in the picture is hot right now. easily the best fit 20 years ago or so i've seen. just amazing tangerine, nothing to be ashamed of either....

Guest doubletap
Mae, liar! you werent born either...

this was in Sicily so i was either 10, 11 or 12

l_0bb4331e9806493ab2f0c55878b3d898.jpg

hold up... thought you was a dude. whats going on? i'm confused.

things were pretty rough growing up...i would have hated to have been my parents.

basically, i went from angry alcoholic...

Jalcoholic.jpg

to arrogant german tourist.

Jgermantourist.jpg

then i started drinking more. i would often get nude, and spent many nights in a holding cell waiting to sober up.

Jnudist.jpg

much to the dismay of my family, i eventually moved on to stronger substances....soon i was cross-dressing, and mixing with very unsavoury characters. these were my blackest days.

Jcrossdresser.jpg

after my brief flirtation with 'the other other white meat', i became straight up gangbanger. i used to hold shit down in the playground, reppin' 6152. no cats could touch me.

Jbossoftheplayground.jpg

shit hasn't changed since.

never thought i'd get to see jpgm's naked butt - but here it is, on a thead i started! someone must have been listening to my prayers...

rep ya if i could.

(re: what are you eating thread) and yes, if you sent those pics to my mum, i'm sure she'd be glad to befriend you...

hahahahaha that reminds me of aliens.

this reminds me of the video i saw where a british? couple freaking fried up their baby's placenta and ate it. this happened after their baby was born for a day or two already, of course.

hahahahaha that reminds me of aliens.

this reminds me of the video i saw where a british? couple freaking fried up their baby's placenta and ate it. this happened after their baby was born for a day or two already, of course.

i hope they had mustard with that shit, too bland otherwise.