Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about?

I put grant in before the game, at 6:55 your time.

If i do ANY changes at all, it says it in the action box on the home screen. Look back to the begining of the season when i changed the point values for achivements, it was indicated there.

What the fuck are you saying?

you are wrong.

i got home from work and put grant in about 5 minutes before the game.

If i changed ANYTHING it would say so on the leauge screen where our wire action is displayed... you think yahoo makes it that easy to switch shit up, smoke more crack dude...

Your accusing me of cheating right now, and you are wrong. This is the internet and fuck if im going to argue about something your totally wrong about...

but i would think twice before playing these kinda cards when you dont know shit buddy.

No, your calling me a cheater, and are wrong. Your a lame as well for thinking i could or would sneak like that.

I had Stewart plugged in all day and changed him before the game. I got lucky i got home in time. Now you come on here and say i SWITCHED players to get a edge in a game i am certain to win anyway, your being a cunt, and your a bitch for even inferring it. Get your facts straight and say sorry. Lame.

everyone sent 40... minus paypal charges and 2nd place fees its more like 340 or something, i have it all saved in a file, will work it out when we need to... some people wired 40+paypal fees, others just wired 40 and it deducted the fee from that, no big deal.

its oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

will work it out when we need to...

It's time to start working it out. You can just send it over to me right now, cause we both know how this is going to end up.

I'd just like to come out right now and say thank you, thank you to the fine people who donated to my motorcycle part fund. When I'm cruising the AZ border roads on my new custom seat, I'll be thinking of all of you. I thank you--my ass thanks you.

We are seeing that Westbrook should be named after T.O., instead of a broke down concussion case of a loser who never lived up to the hype.

I will rename myself after Ray Lewis, cause he straight kills folks and no one cares.

Good luck this week, see the rest of ya next year.

yeah my bad for being the detroit lions of this year, i got fucked over with school and didnt have internet access for a few weeks

i kinda threw in the towel though i shouldnt have but i really wish i didnt miss the draft

ill be cool to play again next year i swear i wont be such a flake.

I think that even if your losing, you can ruin someones season and thats worth it to me... as long as we all agree thats how it will go down, even when your out of the money, then its a game.

sorry bout a stress time for ya homi.

i was wondering about that choice... even if you put in another of your players i would have won i think, just not by as much.

the old comish and the new one, shit just got real.

yea i know i probably wouldnt have won anyways. but i was heated when i found out what happened.

totally looking forward to astro kicking westbrooks ass by the way.

cant wait till next season.

well it was a good game. super fucked up about payton and wayne, that cost me big.

i will go though the motions of our 2 remaining players having the moment, but will contact you tue to work out payment.

props assuming a wonder falls from the sky.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...