Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

I will comish if that's what people want. No problem. I got time and experience at FF.

Who holds cash is going to have to promise to not fuck around. That's enough money for some people to say so long to sufu forever. That's why I think Westbrook should hold it. As he is a proven factor in not flaking. Will set up the leauge tommrow at work and email everyone the info.

Nice 1.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, im thinking of setting up the draft for AUG 30th at 7pm... any problems with that? thats 1am to me already, so any later and yall buying me pizza or some sniff. ;)

and we doing 10 or 12 teams?

i am going to sleep soon, as i am six hours ahead of most of you, nine in some cases, so, figure this shit out, and let me know, and when you sign on tommrow i should have most of this done.

playoffs will be weeks 15 and 16 to avoid the bench spots most stars take those games when playoffs are clinched.

thinking about this breakdown for starting postions... let me know if ya have issues...

1 * Quarterback (QB)

3 * Wide Receiver (WR)

2 * Running Back (RB)

1 * Tight End (TE)

1 * Wide Receiver/Running Back/Tight End (W/R/T)

1 * Kickers (K) * Required

4 * Defensive Lineman (DL) * Required

3 * Defensive Back (DB) * Required

5 * Bench (BN) * Required

i will keep a lot of the stats from last year as far as points go, but will tweak a few stats to make it more even as far as how you want to approach things... sacks will be worth a bit more, so will return yards and defensive TD's... all that shit is adjustable once we set it up, but i have some ideas from a old leuage i was in that were good and fun for all. i just want it to be more options on how you approach the game, so players have worth depending on what they do... IE- return yards for a player who does not get in to three man sets... DE's who get sacks but no tackles... blah blah blah...

voice ideas ad we can go from there obviously.

and just to shout it out before ya all start yelling about the points, i am a huge fan of neg points... if your qb gets sacked there needs to be a pentalty, as there is no way to penialize the O line... if you kicker misses a point after he is going to get killed in the locker room, so you should feel that pain too. -2 on a fumble is fair, as its +2 for picking one up, so if your RB falls on his own mistake your kosher... -2 if another team mate grabs it... -4 if its a turn over...

its all there to see, and i am open minded as to how to adjust things, but this is the scoring system my and some friends used for 4 years and it was good for some thrills.

commence complaints and praise as you see fit in...3....2....1....

ok, we have 8 now... which is the min for a decent season, but it will be a joke as far as scores go... huge star teams. we need two more... i asked chan the asssss but hes being a bitch cause we dissed him last year.

anyone know anyone good? we should be shooting for ten.

i got one maybe... anyone anyone?

waffles, this is for us, go start your own, shit will get too confusing if you talk shop in here...

i just got off the phone with my friend, we have the tenth ready to go... if waffles wants in to our leauge he can join us, but we will need one more to make 12.

my boy will sign up in the next two days or so, then we sort payments, and boom, SUFU FF!

WOW. (you know what)

Yep... Pretty crazy. We'll see what happens.

Westbrook, check out Marcus Mailei who's a rookie fullback for the Eagles. I played with him in HS. He was a pure beast back then, and not much has changed. Other than the fact that he's about 265 now. Definitely under the radar coming from a smaller school, but I think he has a chance to be a good contributor.

He is such a non factor to me. Fuck him. Let down of a life. He's out of game shape anyway and was never the passer he needed to be. Suprised he's not stuck playing in the CFL.

I agree 100%. That it is why it was such a surprise that the Eagles took him. Maybe they are looking at him as an experiment that may or may not pay off, but with $1.6M guaranteed his first year, it seems they are going to want some good production out of him.

Either way, I agree that he is a piece of shit who shouldn't be allowed back in the NFL in the first place.

dogs are better than people... fuck M Vick. they are going to play wildcat with him, im sure hes still ok at running after all the attempted rapes in jail. i hope porter or lewis break him in HALF.

anyway, on another note, my boy signed up, he is the bugsys... he is pretty good at this, so we got ten, he is going to talk to a friend of his, so we can maybe get them in too, but only if they get another to make it 12... so, its up to yall if you want 10 or 12... let me know. im cool with 10.

on another note, were going to work out payment this week as well. as long as all are payed up before the first game im cool with stragglers. but i am going to put in a cut off date after 99% of people pay. will post my paypal in a couple days.

props to all, except m vick fuck.

im good with either 10 or 12.

astro, does there happen to be a LB option under the IDPs? because unlike last year, DLs consist of only DTs, DEs, and DE/LB hybrid players. LBs are nowhere to be found on the player list.

also, just wondering, is it possible to have flex IDPs?

now set to---2-db----2dl----3lb---------

i think that does it... very odd that they changed it, was always that a DL would be dt's dl's and lb's... whatever... good catch, would blow to not get lb's in the mix... anyone else with a problem that makes sense try and figure it out in the next two weeks, should be helpful.

props.